Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Issue for Leeds and Bielsa is they'll struggle to get anyone anywhere near as good when he's gone. Only going backwards when he leaves which I think they're all quite aware of. There's the few odd voices you hear in the city of no socks calling for him to go every now and then. but they're loudly ridiculed by the vast majority who know. 

Hmmm not so sure on that. If they stay up I think they’ve got the potential to improve a fair bit.

Fucking their sporting director off should be of immediate concern; business has been largely appalling aside from Raph.

8 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

Will Leeds sack Bielsa? Seemed unthinkable at one stage. 

Individually their players aren't very good barring Philips and Bamford, both of whom are missing. Bielsa values the system more than the individual but it's come badly unstuck this season.

Not sure anyone else could do much better with what they've got in fairness. He'll walk away at the end of the season regardless.

looking at the table again, hope Leeds get beat again at weekend - get at least a draw against Brentford and we’ll be above Leeds with a game and hand and 2 points behind Brentford (based on a draw) with 2 games in hand.

If Towneys back they’ll be up for it though s as they’ll feel a win will go a long way to staying up.

Edited by Gawalls

6 minutes ago, Disco said:

Hmmm not so sure on that. If they stay up I think they’ve got the potential to improve a fair bit.

Fucking their sporting director off should be of immediate concern; business has been largely appalling aside from Raph.

That's definitely the concensus down here. As well as theyve done getting to where they have they have a lot of players that have been playing well above their level under Bielsa which is going to be hard to replicate under anything other than a pretty good manager. imo anyway. They're an average manager decision away from going down I think is the fear, which I totally get. And that would be typical Leeds.

15 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I can’t see this Leeds side staying up at all.

They are all over the place at the back and he’s doesn’t seem to be able to change it. Watford proved again tonight how shit they can be. Burnley like us show real fight and togetherness and there’s a few sides just above us who you can’t say the same.

7 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

looking at the table again, hope Leeds get beat again at weekend - get at least a draw against Brentford and we’ll be above Leeds with a game and hand and 2 points behind Brentford (based on a draw) with 2 games in hand.

If Towneys back they’ll be up for it though s as they’ll feel a win will go a long way to staying up.

Fortunately for Leeds they are playing a crap Spurs side 

2 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Fortunately for Leeds they are playing a crap Spurs side 

But a spurs side who didnt ship 6 against Liverpool, I fancy spurs for that one but I feel Leeds won’t have a manager come the weekend