Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

7 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Seeing how much Man Utd struggled tracking runs in behind the first two games, I cannot believe Klopp has played Firmino upfront to start.

Maguire. Maguire struggled with tracking runs. 

20 minutes ago, joeyt said:

He played well but think the jury is still out as he won't be playing against a player as tepid as Firmino was tonight every week

Obviously the jury is still out but so many had written him off after 135 minutes in this league.

I like Ten Hag. I reckon he’ll build a serious team there given the chance. He seems to want to play a really good brand of football. There’s so many players Man Utd need shot of though so it won’t happen for him for a while yet. Still think despite tonight 6th is there for the taking if someone wants to give them a good go. 

20 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

He gets them an assist or goal every other game you nutter. :lol:

All well and good but not when he's costing them a goal every game, which he is at the moment!

Edited by Pilko

46 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Is Martinez still not good enough for this league or should we not judge people after 1.5 games? 

Aye, let's just judge him on the 1 game against a Liverpool with 3 false 9s/scared to get into the box/free roaming wankers

Edited by OCK

1 minute ago, OCK said:

Aye, let's just judge him on the 1 game against a Liverpool with 3 false 9s/scared to get into the box/free roaming wankers

Be stupid to judge him after one game wouldn't it?

Foggy has been on the Skittles again. He's all big balls now his team won a game. [emoji38] 5'9 CB is going to struggle in this league, and I'm pretty sure you know this. I can't think of many teams that will have a small front line than Liverpool and not exploit the absolute lack of height Man U have at the left side of defence. 

5 minutes ago, OCK said:

Foggy has been on the Skittles again. He's all big balls now his team won a game. [emoji38] 5'9 CB is going to struggle in this league, and I'm pretty sure you know this. I can't think of many teams that will have a small front line than Liverpool and not exploit the absolute lack of height Man U have at the left side of defence. 

I agree, he did well tonight because Liverpool are basically a bunch of fast skilful dwarves up front. As soon as he plays against a forward with size he’ll struggle again.

And as soon as Man Utd play Maguire again they’ll struggle.

4 hours ago, triggs said:

I don't think either team's midfield is in the top 10 in the league

Liverpool’s at full strength has to be top 10, Shirley.

Unless you meant tonight’s, in which case for sure.

Edited by Tomato Deuce