Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Need to give these boys some credit too. The defence and keeper have been brilliant. 

They’ve been superb but you’ve got to be embarrassed not being able to break them down with the quality of your starting lineup. At home, too. 

Just now, Astroblack said:

They’ve been superb but you’ve got to be embarrassed not being able to break them down with the quality of your starting lineup. At home, too. 

We've broken them down about 15 times. :lol:

2 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Casimiro hopefully tired, him and Fred starting on Sunday would be a dream.

Casemiro will be anything but tired. This was the easiest match of his life and he hasn't played much minutes for us. It'll help him. 

Eriksen, Casemiro and Bruno will be the midfield. 

Just now, Froggy said:

Do you think we played bad there like? :lol:

I don’t think the result or performance has any bearing on our game on Sunday. But that isn’t a good performance.

Yes they defended for 90 minutes. But surely with the players you have. You’d think it wouldn’t take you until the 93rd minute to score. 

For all the chances and fluffing your lines. It wasn’t like the keeper has made 4-5 worldies or you’ve hit the woodwork loads. You were 2-3 mins away from being booed off for failing to score. 

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

I don’t think the result or performance has any bearing on our game on Sunday. But that isn’t a good performance.

Yes they defended for 90 minutes. But surely with the players you have. You’d think it wouldn’t take you until the 93rd minute to score. 

For all the chances and fluffing your lines. It wasn’t like the keeper has made 4-5 worldies or you’ve hit the woodwork loads. You were 2-3 mins away from being booed off for failing to score. 

It was a training exercise. :lol: on another day it's a cricket score and Rashford scores 6.

Means absolutely nothing for the weekend as you say. Rashford will be well up for that. 

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Do you think we played bad there like? :lol:

Do you think you played well?

Your strongest side took until the 92 minute to score against a side who probably are lower championship at best. Yes you completely dominated but that's hardly some feather in your cap.

There's also gaps all over Man Utds defence.

I'm not saying we will beat you at OT but I'd say this is comfortably our best opportunity to do so.