Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Every single R5 game been televised, then? That's class tbh. Initially recoiled at the realisation it's been sprinkled randomly between league games but great if it's increased ability to see the games. Not like it's affected attendances from what I can see. 

Just now, Yorkie said:

Every single R5 game been televised, then? That's class tbh. Initially recoiled at the realisation it's been sprinkled randomly between league games but great if it's increased ability to see the games. Not like it's affected attendances from what I can see. 

Aye, weirdly the Forest v whoever they’re playing game is on Monday but it’s a decent premise I agree. Wank when they split the games for the 3rd and 4th round mind.

Not sure how relevant it'll be, but we play Everton on Thursday 17th and they will have a winnable FA Cup QF match on either the following Sunday or Monday. Even if they win their next 2 matches and Burnley lose theirs and the picture is looking a bit better for them, they obviously won't be resting players against us, as the league is more important if you are still in relegation contention, but it might be a little distraction for them.

12 minutes ago, 54 said:

Huddersfield into 2nd, although Bournemouth have 5 games in hand on them.

Really hope that Huddersfield don't come up. Would like to see Blackburn come back.