Newcastle United 1 - 0 Aston Villa (13/02/2022)

Yorkie

Reading Villa’s forum and genuinely concerned about how bad they’re taking today.

”I'm really starting to hate football and it's starting to effect my mental health tbh. I've loved this club as long as I can remember, quite literally, my earliest memory is watching us in the League Cup. 

After watching us assist Newcasbah staying in the Premier League, I'm not sure I can do it anymore. We all know what comes next for them and for us.”

Just now, Geordiebri said:

Ok, show me otherwise, the sports direct signs moved faster than him.

Our only fit other striker is Gayle and he offers literally nothing if he doesn't score goals, and he doesn't score goals. Wood occupies defenders and is a massive nuisance, so while its annoying he's not got that goal yet he offers alot to the teams overall play. For instance there was a point in the Everton game where ASM was stuck down in the opposition box and they where breaking, and Wood busted a gut to get back and cover ASM's defensive position. Its no coincidence that in the four games he's played we've got 10 points. 

3 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Reading Villa’s forum and genuinely concerned about how bad they’re taking today.

”I'm really starting to hate football and it's starting to effect my mental health tbh. I've loved this club as long as I can remember, quite literally, my earliest memory is watching us in the League Cup. 

After watching us assist Newcasbah staying in the Premier League, I'm not sure I can do it anymore. We all know what comes next for them and for us.”

fuck me, bit of perspective. They were languishing in the Championship a few years ago.

1 minute ago, Thiago said:

fuck me, bit of perspective. They were languishing in the Championship a few years ago.

Honestly, I thought people on here were OTT after a shit result but their toys are well and truly out of the pram. And the thing is, a shit result for us could lead to our relegation, so is more likely to lead to a more emotional reaction too. 

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

Our only fit other striker is Gayle and he offers literally nothing if he doesn't score goals, and he doesn't score goals. Wood occupies defenders and is a massive nuisance, so while its annoying he's not got that goal yet he offers alot to the teams overall play. For instance there was a point in the Everton game where ASM was stuck down in the opposition box and they where breaking, and Wood busted a gut to get back and cover ASM's defensive position. Its no coincidence that in the four games he's played we've got 10 points. 

On what I've seen Gayle is better than Lurch, sorry, Wood.

8 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Seems to be the norm tbh :lol: 

6536m6.jpg

1 minute ago, Geordiebri said:

Ok you lot with the Emporer's clothes on what,  do you see in Wood that doesn't  inspire you not to be begging with all your heart that Wilson can return tomorrow? 

The whole point is that Wilson is not returning tomorrow though is he?

3 minutes ago, Geordiebri said:

Ok you lot with the Emporer's clothes on what,  do you see in Wood that doesn't  inspire you not to be begging with all your heart that Wilson can return tomorrow? 

That’s a completely different discussion.

35 minutes ago, Geordiebri said:

Shame Wood can't get injured  as he's shite!

Asm also needs to stop thinking he's Lionel Messi, instead of "Usually Messy "

Just saying like.

Fuck off with this - 7 posts - you're going on mute you prick!