Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

Guest reefatoon

The pair of them need to let it fucking go. Nobody cares anymore. It's a shit bit of our tainted history we all just want to forget. These two fuck faces just keep bringing it back up. Move on bollock nose, concentrate on trying to keep West Brom up.

21 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Main reason he is hated here and elsewhere because he treated the fans and club with contempt. There’s plenty of average managers we’ve had previously whom I don’t have a deep personal loathing of (although quite a few I do :lol:).

Exactly, McClaren is the perfect example. He was rubbish here but seems like a good guy so doesn't get any hate.

Yeah, I pretty much nothing McClaren, he always seemed like he was giving his absolute best, and that he gave his everything to the role, it just ultimately wasnt good enough. Bruce though continually treated the club and fans with utter contempt and talked down to the fans regularly with a "Holier than thou" attitude. 

Just fact checked his Huddersfield claim as I was sure it would be bollocks. They were 1st for one gameday half way through season, sold Stewart when they were 5th with 17/18 games to go and they finished 8th...

I don't respect him as a man, let alone a manager at the highest level of football.

12 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Of course Pep and Arteta want Bruce in the Prem because it's their easiest two games of the season

Does the best post game bacon butties too, apparently…

Luke Edwards taking part in another character assassination of our support.  He’s such a massive cunt that even Jonathan Liew can comfortably hammer the fucker on Twitter.

Genuinely wish he’d just pack his bags and fuck off out of the NE so that we’re not on his ‘patch’.  Pretty much every club Bruce has managed hates the useless fucker. 

Edited by TheBrownBottle

It's one big excuse for coming back into management after his cry-baby and overly well rewarded exit. No mention of the mess he left behind. He deserves no sympathy and pitiless criticism.

Mind, it's pretty hilarious reading his list of non-achievements and the excuses he makes every single time.

He's also typically inaccurate with the Lego headed dolt Arteta calling him the most important manager of the last 20 years. It was 100 years [emoji38] - even Bruce must know he was talking out of his arse there.

And the West Brom bit at the end - mentioned their record low finish in 10th last season and his job being to change that, distancing himself from the fact he caused that finish in the first place.

Best of all, his voice being hoarse from shouting in training (one-fawty two! one-fawty three!). Clearly stung by the correct criticism that his training is hopeless and trying to get his message out that he isn't just a lazy inept loafer.

It's a disgraceful article that says nothing except defending a pal of the writer. Despite the subject of the article having never achieved anything and having nothing  of interest to say.

38 minutes ago, GEFAFWISP said:

Just fact checked his Huddersfield claim as I was sure it would be bollocks. They were 1st for one gameday half way through season, sold Stewart when they were 5th with 17/18 games to go and they finished 8th...

I don't respect him as a man, let alone a manager at the highest level of football.

That Aston Villa 4 wins in 54 doesn't sound quite right neither. @brummiewill probably have something to say about it. 

Fighting “tooth and nail” to keep Grealish when he’d tried to swap him for Jordan Rhodes the season before, and indeed had been “hawking him around Premier clubs” that very same season in order to raise funds.