Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

Part of me would like to take a glimpse now and again into the alternative universe where Ashley is still here, just to see who else joins the procession of washed up old frauds he’d get in to gaslight us. 

12 minutes ago, LV said:

Part of me would like to take a glimpse now and again into the alternative universe where Ashley is still here, just to see who else joins the procession of washed up old frauds he’d get in to gaslight us. 

You just know that Warnock would’ve postponed his retirement especially for us…

If Bruce and Ashley were here we’d be bottom of the league but at least Bruce would be doing a great job and there wouldn’t be anyone else who could improve us. Genuinely think if we’d gotten relegated with Bruce we wouldn’t be coming back up at the first time of asking 

It's a critical game for Brucey's West Brom.

And yet, there seem to be multiple flies buzzing around the Sky cameras.

I can only imagine the great man has a leftover kebab in his coat pocket.

1 minute ago, midds said:

Took 10 minutes and 2 goals to reorganise and make the sub after the red. He's such a gormless fuckwit.

Well ya know, ya can't afford to do that in the championship. The players lost their heads for a spell after the red card, and by the time we'd got the instructions out the game was gone. That's what it's like in the championship. 

"Get him gone. Indefensible."

"Bruce out, no midfield tonight. Was obvious to everyone when team news came out"

"One of the worst managers in the club’s history. Said it the day he was appointed that it would be a failure. Zero point sacking Ismael when there was no plan to adequately replace him."

From the WBA forum.

http://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?topic=26689.1325