Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

1 minute ago, Keegans Export said:

West Brom were 5th when he took over, they're currently 12th. We call that the Steve Bruce effect.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - no sympathy for the West Brom fans. They welcomed him with open arms and wanted to buy into the arrogant, deluded Geordies propaganda. You get what you deserve.

4 minutes ago, midds said:

5th to 12th? Imagine what would have happened if he wasn't a safe pair of hands with loads of Championship experience? :aww:

Might have had to spend money for a PL campaign. Can't compete with those sovereign states like Brentford.

:pards:

Throwback to January last year https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/must-read-steve-bruce-interview-19683863

Bruce said: "Some of it needs to be more measured.

"I give respect. When I see polls, the next manager and the fella from Bournemouth, I find it disrespectful, I have to tell you.

"Your paper (the Chronicle) was gunning for a manager that got a team relegated last year."

23 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

"Get him gone. Indefensible."

"Bruce out, no midfield tonight. Was obvious to everyone when team news came out"

"One of the worst managers in the club’s history. Said it the day he was appointed that it would be a failure. Zero point sacking Ismael when there was no plan to adequately replace him."

From the WBA forum.

http://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?topic=26689.1325

b57ff78210fd5626f23dd81f1037b4eb.gif

At half time, instead of pointing out how bad West Brom had been, why was Neil Warnock waffling on and on about one throw in decision and how Bruce had therefore been hard done by?

Either thick as mince, or part of the media Bruce fan club.

Just now, Abacus said:

At half time, instead of pointing out how bad West Brom had been, why was Neil Warnock waffling on and on about one throw in decision and how Bruce had therefore been hard done by?

Either thick as mince, or part of the media Bruce fan club.

Because he’s also a shit manager ?

3 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

This guy's had a few accounts over the years, unironic Bruce fan and still to this day 

State of the racist who’s replied backing him up. The fuck is the matter with people?

Re-reading that Chronicle interview just makes me feel so fucking happy [emoji38]

Just over a year ago we were being given that shit and told to be grateful. We're now sitting here thinking about world class signings and the incredible work 'the bloke from Bournemouth' has done to reverse the utter shit show he inherited from this fat wanker.

Happy days indeed.