Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

Howay man, he's got over a thousand games under his belt don't you know, have have some respect for the horrible cunt.

3 minutes ago, GWN said:

His sides look like they have no clue what they are doing . Every one of them. 

Howay man, he's got over a thousand games as a a manager, have a bit of respect for the horrible cunt. 

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

From BBC:

"The tonic of that first win under Steve Bruce seems to be forgotten already. Albion look badly in need of some half-time words from Bruce and his backroom team". Aye, that'll help :lol:

Bet that will be inspirational, that fat fuck eating his chips at half time and necking pints of lard. 

I hope those West Brom fans don’t turn on him, not lovely bloke Steve Bruce who’s the right man for the fight. My one piece of advice would be for the fans to dust themselves down tonight when they lose because Steve will have them bang up for it against league leaders, Fulham next week

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

I hope those West Brom fans don’t turn on him, not lovely bloke Steve Bruce who’s the right man for the fight. My one piece of advice would be for the fans to dust themselves down tonight when they lose because Steve will have them bang up for it against league leaders, Fulham next week

Agreed, he is probably the most experienced man in English football.  Couldn't wish for a safer pair of hands.  Go on Brucey, prove them wrong.

5 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

We don't need to be bitter he has gone now.  Let albion fans do that and just enjoy Eddie.

Sorry, but I do. I'm very bitter that the fat fucking, man you loving fraud took the piss out of Newcastle United fans.

I'm going to enjoy every second of his latest failure. 

Edited by Dancing Brave