sunderland

Big River

Anyone know any good clips of them raging at Mitro or Gayle this season? There's a clip of Gayle winding them up but you can't really see them on it. There was a video from their fans of Mitro laughing at them, but the account has gone off twitter.

(I've started a pet project of collecting images/videos of fans raging at celebrating players...)

Edited by Superior Acuña

Shame we didn't do a five in a row 02-07 because of all the challenging for titles and Champions League football and what not and as a consequence it went entirely unnoticed, busy as we were concentrating on our own betterment.

Sad bastards sure know how to live.

Edited by Wolfcastle

16 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Millwall winning too

Blackburn hopefully win later today and they won't have gained any ground 

Don't really care as much as I thought I would tbh. If and when they do come up, we have a few hidings to dish out so they may be better off staying in the champo.

On 09/04/2023 at 15:50, kocunar said:

Fair play to the Mackems making the most of what is a below average Championship barring the top 2. 

The club that finishes 6th will be closer points wise to a relegation place than the Champions.

Have they actually got one player worthy of getting in a Premier league squad currently? See them buzzing about that diallo but he was horseshit for rangers everytime I seen him last season.

Edited by jack j

8 minutes ago, jack j said:

Have they actually got one player worthy of getting in a Premier league squad currently? See them buzzing about that diallo but he was horseshit for rangers everytime I seen him last season.

According to that thread they have at least 6 :bob:

If these win tomorrow, which they probably should, I think they'll get in the play-offs.

Blackburn play Coventry tomorrow so if these win, dependent on Norwich's result they'll probably end the night in 6th. Still 3 tricky games left (WBA A, Watford H, PNE A) but they'll have a bit momentum.

7 hours ago, Chicken Dancer said:

If these win tomorrow, which they probably should, I think they'll get in the play-offs.

Blackburn play Coventry tomorrow so if these win, dependent on Norwich's result they'll probably end the night in 6th. Still 3 tricky games left (WBA A, Watford H, PNE A) but they'll have a bit momentum.

I still think West Brom will do it - though that doesn’t mean that the Mackems won’t.  I think Millwall could well drop out of it as well as Blackburn.