sunderland

Big River

1 minute ago, number37 said:

Looks like he's there against his will. 

He was just in the region for Sunderland Pride, was the only one around and has been promised his passport back if he cooperates and plays centre midfield for a bit. 

None of them gays in Sunderland marra

No surprise to see a NUFC match thread top of the page on rtg 

And more made up stories to make them feel better.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/liverpool-v-nufc-kick-off-2000-bt-sport-1-ultimate.1588241/page-12#post-36788992

"Am in a hotel in Lanzarote and was stood at the bar when the winner went in. Pretty much everyone in said "gerrrin". There wasn't a Scouser in the place. There was Leeds, forest, Sheffield , me, arsenal from what I could tell. Universally despised" 

29 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/liverpool-v-nufc-kick-off-2000-bt-sport-1-ultimate.1588241/page-12#post-36788992

"Am in a hotel in Lanzarote and was stood at the bar when the winner went in. Pretty much everyone in said "gerrrin". There wasn't a Scouser in the place. There was Leeds, forest, Sheffield , me, arsenal from what I could tell. Universally despised" 

Didn’t happen 100% bullshit every time , have we seen anything of Rotherham fan in peace yet or the crowd tonight? 

25 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

In a way I hope that's true. It's mad how being loved from other fans is so important to them. Are we bothered if a Forest fan cheers if someone scores against us? Really strange mentality to celebrate other fans 'despising' us.

26 minutes ago, 1892er said:

In a way I hope that's true. It's mad how being loved from other fans is so important to them. Are we bothered if a Forest fan cheers if someone scores against us? Really strange mentality to celebrate other fans 'despising' us.

Their club could be on the verge of collapse, but as long as everyone loved them they die happy.

4 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Their club could be on the verge of collapse, but as long as everyone loved them they die happy.

Unfortunately it is on the verge of collapse and nobody loves them, so they're furious instead