sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Jeezas. They're gone.

Musician doing a gig at the stadium of the team they support anywhere is a good news story that you'd be very curmudgeonly and sad to resent.

Trust them to be massively disproportiantely rattled by such a thing and produce the most insane extreme possible view on it.

Edited by Wolfcastle

1 minute ago, Cattletrucked said:

Well the mackem tramp who was looking for 20 like minded fuckwits to go down to Glastonbury and chin Sam and anyone wearing black and white or just enjoying his music…won’t have as far to go next June for their little crusade. The fewwwmmmmm is ramping up again ?

'I got two black eyes and a broken nose in gannin to Blaydon Races marra'

Class watching them erupt at literally ANY NUFC related story. Imagine being that bothered by a football club you don't even support that it ruins your day on a daily basis. They've totally lost it and its only going to get worse the better we get.[emoji38]

40 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Do Man Utd fans go on like this when Noel, Liam or Oasis when they were together play(ed) a gig at the Etihad? Christ almighty. Absolute state of them.

Nah they were too busy rocking to their tunes off their heads on cowies, and that was just the Gallagher brothers! Bet the red half of Manchester going to one of their concerts never looked back in anger!

Edited by HTT II

There will be loads of mackems there, guaranteed, like loads went to the Ed Sheeran gig and loads go to the rugby at SJP. They are, like I said, walking, slack jawed talking hypocrites. 

Wonder what % of the ticket price goes back into NUFC?? Given the absolutes they throw around when it comes to money going to the Saudis then you wonder what they'll make of any Sunderland fans buying ticket and attending. 

or will it be totally fine? hmmmm

It will be totally fine.  Just as it was watching the Joshua fight was as long as you didn't pay for it. Also because Qatar's human rights record isn't as bad as Saudi Arabia's is (in their opinion), they can hand over millions to PSG.  This will also cover watching the World Cup in November.

They've already pre-covered off getting tickets for L7 for whenever the fuck they are good enough to play us again in so much as money would really be going to Sunderland if they buy tickets.  Doesn't matter if SAFC buy them from us in advance.  Not their problem.

Edited by Sima

I know for a fact at least 5 mackems I know will be going, they do love him mind and went when he was at the Arena, and then went on social media to have a moan about the Toon flags afterwards [emoji38]

I fucking love Sam Fender. Listening to him now. Got in the pre-sale ticket queue like several 10s of thousands will be doing. He's sell out about 2-3 nights imho. 

I love how they want to try and rob him of his NUFC ties. I know how much he loves the club, so do they really, but every little (thing to cling on) helps.

31 minutes ago, Dokko said:

I fucking love Sam Fender. Listening to him now. Got in the pre-sale ticket queue like several 10s of thousands will be doing. He's sell out about 2-3 nights imho. 

I love how they want to try and rob him of his NUFC ties. I know how much he loves the club, so do they really, but every little (thing to cling on) helps.

In the pre sale too….hope I have better luck than I did for Bruce Springsteen in Edinburgh as got fuck all (I wasn’t in the pre sale mind) fuck the mackems they can listen to the Toy Dolls