sunderland in the EFL

Big River

51 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Looking at their squad, it's not great, is it?

Looks to me like a fairly midtable Championship squad.

They’ll flip Clarke and Pattinson for good fees - then it’ll all be down to how they reinvest the money as to whether they progress, tread water or regress. Hopefully Chris Rigg will be joining Lewis Miley as the next midfield pairing very soon.

7 hours ago, Paullow said:

Always give these videos a watch when they lose at home. The last one I watched was Boro at home at the start of October. Back then they had won 6 and drawn 1 of their last 8 and in a pretty good position. A lot of their fans were saying they'll finish 2nd in the predictions before the match, fast forward 8 weeks and only 7 points in their last 8 games, now some are saying no chance of playoffs.

Skipped the match bit but the rest is like Last of the Summer Piss. 3 daft old blokes, with shit patter, living their best lives. 

Only in this version they all look like Compo. 

That "Wincy" just gets more and more pissed. Can hardly taaaak at the end. 

Brilliant, Incredible game at the Stadium of light last night, complete sell out as usual, incredible crowd & some striker the lad scoring the hatrick, mad mad night, Arsenal looking imperious, Man U looked hilarious as usual & brilliant scenes at Bayern where it takes a woman ref to actually have balls and go against var, brilliant crazy champions league.

16 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Skipped the match bit but the rest is like Last of the Summer Piss. 3 daft old blokes, with shit patter, living their best lives. 

Only in this version they all look like Compo. 

That "Wincy" just gets more and more pissed. Can hardly taaaak at the end. 

I managed about five mins of it.  They seem like canny blokes tbf, but I’m not sure it represents any form of entertainment 

Just now, Groundhog63 said:

Swear down I've just listened to North East round up on BBC News, whilst I made my toast, and the lass didn't mention last night's football. Some "axe throwing trainer having to get taxis instead of the bus" but no football. 

Hey ho

Magedia 

Back to back defeats and it's knives out for uncle Tony who's being stabbed in the back by the self proclaimed best fans in the werld. Doesn't even get to sit down and have this Christmas Dinner, and enjoy a chocolate bar or two. Poor bugger. Always said he was too nice for the inbreds, especially considering how close they all are to their family. 

Most fickle fans in the world. Wonder who their next messiah is? Steven Seagull?

Watched TNTs...er....."highlights" ?

Highlights, for me, being the empty ground, the MLF you can hear shouting abuse above the silence when Huddersfield score the winner and Pritchard putting his hands on his hips and shouting "for fuck sake" when nee one's got on the end of his utterly woeful pitch into the far post. 

Joyous

9 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Graham Potter’s Chelsea base salary: £12m/pa

Sunderland’s last reported turnover figures: £26.2m (£5.1m loss)

So that’s a massive fucking NO MackemMagic, you silly cunt

Potter, in a relatively short period of time, picked-up a life changing amount of money. Assuming he was comfortably off before then, it gives him choices. 
Not sure what he’s up to now. The obvious next step, assuming his standing is still good enough, is to wait for a soon to be appearing PL opportunity. That said, I could see him picking up a vanity/pity project with a low performing team with potential. That said, he might also be spending a few years on a yacht. 

11 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Potter, in a relatively short period of time, picked-up a life changing amount of money. Assuming he was comfortably off before then, it gives him choices. 
Not sure what he’s up to now. The obvious next step, assuming his standing is still good enough, is to wait for a soon to be appearing PL opportunity. That said, I could see him picking up a vanity/pity project with a low performing team with potential. That said, he might also be spending a few years on a yacht. 

Potter will do a Howe. Time out, review, build on himself and be ready for when a top job comes along. This time though he'll be more grateful for what he had. Could him going to Villa once Emery leaves for manu. 

7 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Potter will do a Howe. Time out, review, build on himself and be ready for when a top job comes along. This time though he'll be more grateful for what he had. Could him going to Villa once Emery leaves for manu. 

When are they dispensing with the Ming the Merciless looking pervert?

They are all mental, Nissan ffs. Ignoring that half will be on different shifts i know loads of non MLF's that work for them and their subsiduries.

Also know loads doing that crypto thing, one lad told me Saturday he put £1000 in the Tuesday and lost it within 24 hours but the site was still working so i didnt think it was a long term problem. Some mates were making thousands a week but luckily were also taking money out each week too so at least wont have lost it all. Then again they have been very quiet this week when i normally get 2/3 texts a day trying to get me to invest. This is exactly why i didnt join in

2 hours ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

He’d want money to invest I’d expect - the Mackems are potless.  Even if they won the playoffs and went up, their fate would likely be the same as last year’s promoted sides.  

1 hour ago, Fezzle said:

They are all mental, Nissan ffs. Ignoring that half will be on different shifts i know loads of non MLF's that work for them and their subsiduries.

Also know loads doing that crypto thing, one lad told me Saturday he put £1000 in the Tuesday and lost it within 24 hours but the site was still working so i didnt think it was a long term problem. Some mates were making thousands a week but luckily were also taking money out each week too so at least wont have lost it all. Then again they have been very quiet this week when i normally get 2/3 texts a day trying to get me to invest. This is exactly why i didnt join in

I joked to someone that it was due to half of Nissan being in that Ponzi scheme and then got sent a screenshot of someone on RTG blaming it :lol: