sunderland in the EFL

Big River

10 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Wow, that thread on Groomers ‘Saudi Arabia 2030’ was created yesterday and is already 15 pages😬

If the Norwegian sovereign wealth fund had bought us, the Norwegian’s would now be part of the axis of evil. No idea how but they’d be responsible for some heinous crimes involving oil and haddock which meant our incoming trophies would have an * next to them.

4 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

If the Norwegian sovereign wealth fund had bought us, the Norwegian’s would now be part of the axis of evil. No idea how but they’d be responsible for some heinous crimes involving oil and haddock which meant our incoming trophies would have an * next to them.

and all the raping and pillaging the vikings did!

Can't believe that the NUFC sportswashing thread is top of their Parsnip board when it also offers such gems as:

• Random Lasses You Want To Buck Part 3
  • Old birds you'd unashamedly absolutely rattle
  • Times you’ve shit yourself

1 post on the thread all day , must be a record , they will reverse the decision when traction is shite . 

No Newcastle posters sited , many banned or fucked off , like most of the Mackems except the usual cunty ones .

33 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

I'm currently having a read of 'Old birds you'd unashamedly rattle', on Parsnip. :D Got a lurker account that I haven't used in a good while!

Tbf that's a decent title that. Why don't we have one and/or "Shags you missed out on and why" 

Just now, Groundhog63 said:

Tbf that's a decent title that. Why don't we have one and/or "Shags you missed out on and why" 

There's some good choices in that thread. :thup: We do of course have the MILF and Lush Lasses thread in General Discussion, along with an Embarassing Sex Experiences thread somewhere!

Just now, Big Geordie said:

There's some good choices in that thread. :thup: We do of course have the MILF and Lush Lasses thread in General Discussion, along with an Embarassing Sex Experiences thread somewhere!

Ive seen them but can't post in them cos the bairns on here and knows my moniker 😜

All that's really left of the rivalry for me is seeing the lies they're coming up with on RTG via Deluded World or this forum and feeling the need to call it out.

Whenever I've got total sport on and they talk about them I turn it off, having no interest in or knowledge of the playing side.

If they're blocking outsiders from seeing that forum/thread its going to expedite the insignificance.

41 minutes ago, Jonas said:

All that's really left of the rivalry for me is seeing the lies they're coming up with on RTG via Deluded World or this forum and feeling the need to call it out.

Whenever I've got total sport on and they talk about them I turn it off, having no interest in or knowledge of the playing side.

If they're blocking outsiders from seeing that forum/thread its going to expedite the insignificance.

Totally agree , it will die a death and they will reinstate it to the main board . It’s refreshing to be honest 

Was in the Framing Centre in Byker this afternoon getting a couple of NUC related prints and having a look at the myriad pics, prints, posters and plaques. 

Genuinely chuckled at a "Keep Calm and Finish Above Sunderland" plaque thinking to myself how redundant that little offering is now. 

1 hour ago, Big Geordie said:

Oh god I've got a good one for Embarassing Sex Stories. Might have to track that thread down.

17 hours ago, deejeck said:

Can't believe that the NUFC sportswashing thread is top of their Parsnip board when it also offers such gems as:

• Random Lasses You Want To Buck Part 3
  • Old birds you'd unashamedly absolutely rattle
  • Times you’ve shit yourself

Is that about the Fulwell end at the derby match in 1985?

Edited by Wolfcastle