sunderland in the EFL

Big River

On 25/06/2023 at 18:59, Whitley mag said:

They never lose a fight and all mags are soft as shite, been that way for years.

Surprised anyone wears black and white in the North East it’s clearly not safe with these hard cunts cleansing the streets of gravy stained mags.

True. You cant go anywhere in a black and white shirt minding your own business without being intimidated into cowering or left speechless at a mackem salient point or witicism.

Even Bali.

Screenshot2023-06-26at05-13-29MagshirtsalloverSunderland.thumb.png.2070de9ee183f3203e2dc2403707cda9.pngScreenshot2023-06-27at16-39-11MagshirtsalloverSunderland.thumb.png.e86c584b6cda99d53d862fd786760f3c.png

21 minutes ago, Jonas said:

True. You cant go anywhere in a black and white shirt minding your own business without being intimidated into cowering or left speechless at a mackem salient point or witicism.

Even Bali.

Screenshot2023-06-26at05-13-29MagshirtsalloverSunderland.thumb.png.2070de9ee183f3203e2dc2403707cda9.pngScreenshot2023-06-27at16-39-11MagshirtsalloverSunderland.thumb.png.e86c584b6cda99d53d862fd786760f3c.png

things that did not happen part 237362729

I saw a Mackem in his shirt, walking into my local the other day. So I made a detour, and joined him. Had the landlord playing all the old toon songs on the jukebox. Comedy gold, you wouldn't believe it. It was so funny I forgot to laugh.

54 minutes ago, Jonas said:

Even Bali.

Gipetto is their village idiot who just lies constantly. 

Viz 'Celebrity C*nts' parodied that shirt police thread 20years is how tragic it is.

With the poster always coming off as hard or having intellectually bested the flawed out of place celebrity somehow.

Hope for Gipetto's sake that incident was when he was about 13 such is the originality, witlessness and crassness but am resigned to think he and his mates were at least 30.

On 16/06/2023 at 09:23, Dokko said:

Well yes. He's come from the bellingham/brum factory and has every chance at his age to become a PL quality player. Like Teddy says, better than lumping it on a player you know is meh. At least you've got reason to be excited for a bit. 

It's done know harm for their Instagram numbers. They officially unveiled him on either Friday or Saturday (with no fewer than 9 posts on it), Jude shared something as a story (with his 12.7m followers) and since then Sunderland have gained almost 20,000 new followers. For context, they'd only gained 60,000 new followers in the previous 13 months before that.

15 minutes ago, Mills and Boon said:

Banned again 😭

Why are they so fucking mental? 😂

Literal racism gets posted, mods are cool with it.

Hold a mirror up to their delusion and shine a light on the truth, mods hit the ban button.

Absolutely warped

What were you putting them right about this time?

No doubt they’ll be bringing up the time I called Janey vinegar tits when one search of the word “Staveley” and the username of the usual chucklefucks on that thread will show their rank hypocrisy.

That Keith on there is one stupid bitter b*****. Laughing at Tonali and our “project” when Tonali is a better player and calibre of signing than anything they have had in their history and season 1 of our project has yet again delivered a top 4 finish and European football and higher than anything they have seen in over 70 years [emoji38]

Isn’t Didier N dong for 13m still their biggest signing and they harp back to the glory days of 7th quarter of a century ago :lol: if the tables were reversed I would be keeping quiet out of embarrassment but they still have no shame in piping up. 

Banging on in their racist ways about Arabs Saudis blood money head choppers etc. They must have forgot we broke the world transfer record, had one of the highest turnovers in world football and qualified for the champions league on numerous occasions long before PIF. Silly sods have let 14 years of Ashley think they are on a par with us as a club and even then they never finished more than a handful of places ahead of us. 

Edited by Viewfromtheafternoon

I don't know why any NUFC fan goes on there to have a sensible debate about us as they simply are not capable of it.

Just log on, then cram into every post as much mockery and piss-taking of them as possible, until the inevitable petty ban drops down on you.

Aye best leave them to it. Boro are their rivals now. Although there is an argument even Boro are bigger than them. They look down at Boro for some reason but haven’t they finished below them for 6 seasons in a row now as well as Boro having more PL points and more European football and had higher profile players. All sunlun have in modern times is Bally sewper kev and the golden days of 7th [emoji38]

2 hours ago, Paullow said:

It's done know harm for their Instagram numbers. They officially unveiled him on either Friday or Saturday (with no fewer than 9 posts on it), Jude shared something as a story (with his 12.7m followers) and since then Sunderland have gained almost 20,000 new followers. For context, they'd only gained 60,000 new followers in the previous 13 months before that.

New audience of 20k for Exile to infect. :lol:

39 minutes ago, Viewfromtheafternoon said:

That Keith on there is one stupid bitter b*****. Laughing at Tonali and our “project” when Tonali is a better player and calibre of signing than anything they have had in their history and season 1 of our project has yet again delivered a top 4 finish and European football and higher than anything they have seen in over 70 years [emoji38]

Isn’t Didier N dong for 13m still their biggest signing and they harp back to the glory days of 7th quarter of a century ago :lol: if the tables were reversed I would be keeping quiet out of embarrassment but they still have no shame in piping up. 

Banging on in their racist ways about Arabs Saudis blood money head choppers etc. They must have forgot we broke the world transfer record, had one of the highest turnovers in world football and qualified for the champions league on numerous occasions long before PIF. Silly sods have let 14 years of Ashley think they are on a par with us as a club and even then they never finished more than a handful of places ahead of us. 

58pts is the highest they've ever got in the top flight. 56pts for when they last won the league, and that was with 42 games played. 71pts we got last season, it's quite easy to say they'll never experience that, even if they play for another 100 years.

1 minute ago, Dokko said:

58pts is the highest they've ever got in the top flight. 56pts for when they last won the league, and that was with 42 games played. 71pts we got last season, it's quite easy to say they'll never experience that, even if they play for another 100 years.

Two points for a win, surely. 

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Two points for a win, surely. 

Is what it is, can't go back and change that though. If you could, 81pts from 42 games in today's money. 73pts if you do it over 38 games. Some steep mackematics to do it in their favour. 

I was on my way to work here in Sydney this morning when one of the huge contingent of antipodean Sunderland fans spotted a gravy stain on my tie and challenged me on Jamie Reuben basically just being a spoilt rich boy with inherited wealth.  I had no response and was crestfallen, and he is now Top Dog in Sydney.

True story. 

5 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I was on my way to work here in Sydney this morning when one of the huge contingent of antipodean Sunderland fans spotted a gravy stain on my tie and challenged me on Jamie Reuben basically just being a spoilt rich boy with inherited wealth.  I had no response and was crestfallen, and he is now Top Dog in Sydney.

True story. 

:D

7 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

True story. 

Lucky escape hearing many mags have been death stared recently and had to get on their toes quickly.

Stay safe anyone wearing NUFC merch in public.

Edited by Whitley mag