sunderland in the EFL

Big River

5 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Seaburn is good tbf. We go through maybe once a summer just to change it up from Tynemouth, Whitley Bay and South Shields. Soon as my DH Gate number arrives I'll be back through. 

This. I’ve never really been there to visit, but I have to drive through it often. It actually looks decent, and looks to have better sea front facilities than say Whitley Bay.

To be fair there is lots of places that are nice in Sunderland, they have a lot of good Georgian styled homes and a lot of 30’s to 50’s properties. You can go round the corner from these places and be somewhere that is as rough as anywhere you have seen.

They also have a lot of nice parks dotted about in the suburbs.

The town centre though is nothing more than a giant Byker though. It really needs investments, and it’s getting some along the south side of the river and at SOL, but the retail core is completely done, and could do with pulling down.

1 hour ago, et tu brute said:

Looks like the PIF one been deleted as I can't see it.

They've blended it into the main thread on Parsnip.

I'm genuinely intrugued to see how this lot will react if we start winning stuff. David Attenborough will need to do a documentary on it. [emoji38]

13 minutes ago, Wandy said:

They've blended it into the main thread on Parsnip.

I'm genuinely intrugued to see how this lot will react if we start winning stuff. David Attenborough will need to do a documentary on it. [emoji38]

The racist mods on there are fucking cowards with threads revolving around our team or owners. Hiding their embarrassing faux outrage, racist talk and fewm, whilst letting a thread on (alleged) sightings of a 'mag' takeover of their strongholds increase to 20 pages. One person sees a person wearing a top, starts a thread, and then World War Z is happening, with everone of the sad fuckers posting mass sightings :lol:

Their hatred of the Saudis is based on thinly-veiled racism. They've now got a problem with Yasir Al-Rumayyan being addressed as "Your Excellency" by the NUFC interviewer, even though that's his title. You just know that these fuckers are itching to let loose and say that all Saudis are "dirty arabs" or suchlike.

What a hero for confronting this miscreant wearing a shirt in front of his children.....if it happened at all.

You can take it to the bank though as Hank's not the sort to make something up

Screenshot2023-06-25at18-32-15MagshirtsalloverSunderland.thumb.png.9ffc38b7aca4c5dce67906c9193c612b.pngScreenshot2023-06-25at17-03-10NUFC_Sportswashingcompendiumthread-Summer2023.thumb.png.67d56c23395c2a35cdc1824d27eff891.png

Edited by Jonas

18 minutes ago, Jonas said:

What a hero for confronting this miscreant wearing a shirt in front of his children.....if it happened at all.

Screenshot2023-06-25at18-32-15MagshirtsalloverSunderland.thumb.png.9ffc38b7aca4c5dce67906c9193c612b.pngScreenshot2023-06-25at17-03-10NUFC_Sportswashingcompendiumthread-Summer2023.thumb.png.67d56c23395c2a35cdc1824d27eff891.png

Yet another made up story to give them a yet another comfort blanket.

Jealous Sad Mackem bastards.

Edited by Dancing Brave

They never lose a fight and all mags are soft as shite, been that way for years.

Surprised anyone wears black and white in the North East it’s clearly not safe with these hard cunts cleansing the streets of gravy stained mags.

31 minutes ago, Jonas said:

Who the hell would shout 'toon toon' randomly in the direction of strangers when out with their kids [emoji38]

Even their made up tales are shite, they're not even funny, just utter shite. Sums them up I suppose.

20 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Who the hell would shout 'toon toon' randomly in the direction of strangers when out with their kids [emoji38]

Even their made up tales are shite, they're not even funny, just utter shite. Sums them up I suppose.

Imagine walking along in a shopping centre or somewhere similar and just randomly yelling "toon toon" at the top of your voice. [emoji38]

Happens all the time!

23 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

:D