sunderland in the EFL

Big River

4 hours ago, madras said:

The rule is......

More SAFC shirts than NUFC.... Proves they have more real fans.

More NUFC shirts than SAFC....

Pathetic man, grown blokes in football tops when there's no match.

and just to cover every possible base, they don't want the 'turn coat' types supporting them anyway and its better with just 30,000 loyal fans yet if they were to get bigger gates that shows how massive they are.

3 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

and just to cover every possible base, they don't want the 'turn coat' types supporting them anyway and its better with just 30,000 loyal fans yet if they were to get bigger gates that shows how massive they are.

I don't know one person who has switched aligence from one side to the other.

16 minutes ago, Sima said:

Remember that Gary Speed chant around the time of his death.  It’s still on Twitter with a simple search.

Surely it is edited, as the hewman right loving mackems (est October 2021) act with class and integrity at all times. 

23 minutes ago, Sima said:

Remember that Gary Speed chant around the time of his death.  It’s still on Twitter with a simple search.

It's disgusting. My mum is Welsh so always had an extra love for players from there, and Speed being a Newcastle player only heightened that.

Of all the people to sing something like that about. Cunts.

On 08/07/2023 at 22:18, Dancing Brave said:

These barbershop quartets are getting out of hand.

If we died they'd be travelling to Gateshead on a sledge pulled by a group of seagulls motivated by the threat of imminent sexual assault.

Still, it must be overwhelming for them getting to see the 'outside' for a few hours before being pulled back to Royston Vasey on a carriage of non-horse drawn.

It's funny as fuck how they constantly go on about gravy stains as a way of trying to counteract the cheesy chips and panda pop. Every lie about seeing a 'mag' shirt, which is always someone overweight and has a gravy stain. Both pretty pointless, but still funny how they think it's actually something we give a fuck about.

There was some research showing them to be the fattest fans in football. And their town having one of the the highest obese rates in the country. The gravy jibe is yet another one of their comfort blankets

17 minutes ago, RS said:

There was some research showing them to be the fattest fans in football. And their town having one of the the highest obese rates in the country. The gravy jibe is yet another one of their comfort blankets

Seen this on twitter yesterday. Doesn't say where he was from only that, in 1890, he was paraded as "The fattest Man in the World" 😳

Wouldn't make even the top10 in Manor Walks these days never mind Pallion

20230711_073654.jpg

11 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Surely it is edited, as the hewman right loving mackems (est October 2021) act with class and integrity at all times. 

They had disgusting songs about Bobby Robson as well.

Of course, when he died, they lined up in tribute to prove their classiness.

3 minutes ago, bigfella said:

They had disgusting songs about Bobby Robson as well.

Of course, when he died, they lined up in tribute to prove their classiness.

I think tbf we all have our share of arseholes. The Sunderland fans were great after MH17 but like every club especially aways games that are close by with cheap and plentiful tickets will attract knackas and charvas. I have seen Newcastle fans attacked by fellow fans for applauding a celtic goal that was on in the bar before one of our European games, sing questionable stuff of our own and act like twats. Football isn't a sunday school picnic and I wouldn't sing choose to revel in someone's death but equally have probably sang songs that other people would find offensive. Best to ignore the idiots and starve them of the attention they crave.

11 hours ago, Jonas said:

Parked their imaginary high horses to sing "die die Geordies f*cking die" in Gateshead according to RTG

Which is at least being called out by some.

Screenshot2023-07-09at21-53-01Metro.thumb.png.4b65f653d9dcf5c7ae57f3076dc45d0e.png

They were singing "The Geordies, the, the" in German, on account of our upcoming European campaign. 

5 hours ago, et tu brute said:

It's funny as fuck how they constantly go on about gravy stains as a way of trying to counteract the cheesy chips and panda pop. Every lie about seeing a 'mag' shirt, which is always someone overweight and has a gravy stain. Both pretty pointless, but still funny how they think it's actually something we give a fuck about.

:lol: do you really think they give a fuck about 'cheesy chips and panda pop'?  Probably about as much as I give a fuck about the gravy stained carry on.

11 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

Seen this on twitter yesterday. Doesn't say where he was from only that, in 1890, he was paraded as "The fattest Man in the World" 😳

Wouldn't make even the top10 in Manor Walks these days never mind Pallion

20230711_073654.jpg

Think the quote under the pic was something like 'Not even the fattest bloke I've seen this morning and I've been in the house by myself all day'

2 minutes ago, Elbel1 said:

Think the quote under the pic was something like 'Not even the fattest bloke I've seen this morning and I've been in the house by myself all day'

Aye, seen that 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂