sunderland in the EFL

Big River

13 hours ago, Hank Marvin said:

I guess Jordan's home really will be going under the hammer...hope the new water guns suffice.

How the he'll have I not seen these before. Pissing at this one....

Any others to look out for?

ShieldsGreggs4

Central Defender

32 minutes ago

Wee Phillie is back on wearside for the championship season delivering entertainment pre match. He will be doing a £50 meat draw each home game, including joints of beef, bbq packs and kebabs.

I hope he’s invested in a new sound system as it was awful the last time I seen him.

Welcome back Phillie marra

Easy to say you don't want something to happen that has no chance of happening anyway. Pretty safe position to take.

In reality they'd all (rightly) be overjoyed and proud if they had anyone in the England squad. They're many years away from that being a thing though so throwing shit like this around is just the standard mackem comfort blanket they spend their entire lives wrapped up in now because the reality is too depressing for them.

2 minutes ago, Abacus said:

TBH, if one of our players was spotted training with whoever plays for Sunderland, I'd think something had gone seriously wrong with their career.

I thought we were quite big on community outreach work now?

2 hours ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

ShieldsGreggs4

Central Defender

32 minutes ago

Wee Phillie is back on wearside for the championship season delivering entertainment pre match. He will be doing a £50 meat draw each home game, including joints of beef, bbq packs and kebabs.

I hope he’s invested in a new sound system as it was awful the last time I seen him.

Welcome back Phillie marra

The £50 meat draw before the match has me cracked up like [emoji38]

That place really is stuck in the 1980s. Not just that but who could be arsed to go off to the match carrying £50 worth of meat with them?

It'll all be cheap shite as well so I bet there's loads of it.

5 hours ago, Dokko said:

How the he'll have I not seen these before. Pissing at this one....

Any others to look out for?

[emoji38]

jawduhn's theme song?

Beardo did try to help him, but, alas, he is a mackem [emoji38]

If bob mortimer said the stuff they say I'd be pissing myself and calling him the comedy genius that he is.  But perhaps he's not a genius and just reads the shit off RTG

8 minutes ago, Viana said:

Another goal for Chris Rigg last night. Looks a player.

They could only offer him 3yrs I think (that's the rule at that age I think) so basically we've let them have a 3yr loan :coolsmiley:

Edited by madras

19 minutes ago, madras said:

They could only offer him 3yrs I think (that's the rule at that age I think) so basically we've let them have a 3yr loan :coolsmiley:

It's only two years scholarship contract according to the inbreds