sunderland in the EFL

Big River

6 hours ago, FloydianMag said:

Dumbfounded!!

IMG_0165.jpeg

Hahaha fucks sake, Gipetto, that sad fuck has been peddling that same old shite for as long as I've been laughing at Ready to Groom, and that's about 7 or 8 years! imagine being in his head, must be utterly hectic. 

Fact is, Sunderland as a town is in terminal decline, they can't even keep a cinema open ffs, that's basic. The daft twats accuse Newcastle of 'laying claim' to all-sorts outside the city boundary when the fact is, businesses as far afield as Boldon, Co Durham or Cramlington use 'Newcastle' in their name to attract business. Meanwhile, sunderland has to annexe places like Hetton, Houghton and Washington to even make the bare minimum pop'n to get city status. Insignificant tramps.

Keith Downie the latest one to be fumed at!

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/keith-downie.1599123/page-16

Basically because he reported that we are back in for pre season training today but he never reported it when sun'lun went back. [emoji38]

The penny might drop 1 day that media outlets will always report more on premier league clubs than ones in the leagues below. They just completely miss this point. It's as if they think they're something they're not.

It's like Tranmere fans expecting the same amount of coverage as Liverpool and Everton get.

4 hours ago, Choppy Chop Chop said:

I'm being thick but where is the link 

Web capture_9-7-2023_125951_twitter.com.jpeg

If this is the website, click the thing underneath the tweet (to the right, next to the view count) that looks like a tray with an up arrow and then select Copy Link. If it's the app, click the usual share icon (3 circles connected by two lines) and it's in there.

Edited by Teslact
Edit: See that you found it.

"I get told off by her in doors for calling them terrorist supporting scum to their faces. She thinks I'll get hit. Will prove my point if I am though, hopefully right in front of cctv"

So what point does abusing people and not getting hit prove?

also were going down

"Hope they get absolutely battered in the champions league one team always struggles in both Europe & & Premiership
West Ham were lucky to stay up this season with arguably better players"
"

Edited by Jonas

24 minutes ago, Jonas said:

"I get told off by her in doors for calling them terrorist supporting scum to their faces. She thinks I'll get hit. Will prove my point if I am though, hopefully right in front of cctv"

also were going down

"Hope they get absolutely battered in the champions league one team always struggles in both Europe & & Premiership
"

Yeah, of course you do mate. You just walk up to people and call them terrorists and scum. Yep, you definitely do that.

25 minutes ago, Jonas said:

Schroedinger's mackem. They get slapped, they were right about us. They don't get slapped, it's because we were scattered of them.

Nice to create a little fake "no lose" scenario in your head when your life is otherwise filled with constantly taking Ls.

Sunderland is weird. There is a place not far outside the city centre where you have amazing Georgian architecture homes and some great 30’s style semi-detached homes. If they were along Tynemouth people would be in awe of them. The FSA actually have their offices there.

Then you cross Mobray road and you are in a complete fucking shit hole.

Seaburn, again is nice, never actually visited the place but had to drive through and do work around there.

The river area is getting getting a lot of attention. New hotels, offices, a new car park, and they are building a new bridge over to the SOL, which it’s area has some decent plans for.

Next to the new bridge they are on about building one of the UK’s largest recording/filming studios.

You go to the shopping area though and it makes Shields Road in Byker look like it has something going for it. Go to what they call the East End and again it’s a tip. Recently someone invested a lot of money and time turning an old pub into a curry house. They obviously wanted to do it well, sings actually looked welcoming etc. They must have spent double the amount of time doing work on the building than it actually being open, and now the building is back on the market with all the windows (which they had just turned to double glazing) have all been smashed in.

It’s quite apt because it alludes to Sunderland actually adhering to the broken window hypothesis. ‘Windows around here are smashed so I’ll smash more.’ ‘The Metro service we get doesn’t go to where we need it too, and isn’t reliable, so I’ll smash the fucking thing.’

It’s obviously not just Sunderland that adhere’s to that mentality, but that mentality is quite rampant in areas of Sunderland.

Far too many people there have the thought process that for Sunderland to succeed, Newcastle has to fail.

There is some of that mentality in some our muppets, but over there it largely does appear to more apparent.

As it happens though I actually think that a lot of people who live in Sunderland and it’s suburbs are more realistic and less hostile towards Geordies, than the Sunderland fans who identify as mackems who are from places like Washington and South Tyneside.

Fuckers got another thread on 'turncoats', because the racist mods parsnipped their 50 page plus thread on 'mag' tops in their 'strongholds'. They're are totally broken about what is happening at our club and their level of bitterness is getting out of control. 

15 hours ago, Jonas said:

also were going down

"

Parsnipped now, but I saw this post, football dinosaur I think he was called.

Almost certainly a lie, how tragic to make this up?

Or worse still, true, how tragic is that?

Zero self awareness. The thread is gone now to parsnip and no way I would sign up the their casually racist forum, it puts you on a list.

Over 1000 posts in just over a week in that thread.

Never mind, another version of the mag tops thread has appeared. 

16 hours ago, Jonas said:

also were going down

"

:lol: I suppose everything's arguable if part of your brain is porridge. 

4 hours ago, FloydianMag said:

Sunderland……a “Pit Village” Think I’ll start referring to the place as the pit village!

IMG_0166.jpeg

"Aye they seem to be going out in their shirts round here more than ever. I even saw a mag in a stained northern rock shirt on Chester road."

They just love to make something up. Weird fuckers 

The rule is......

More SAFC shirts than NUFC.... Proves they have more real fans.

More NUFC shirts than SAFC....

Pathetic man, grown blokes in football tops when there's no match.

43 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

"Aye they seem to be going out in their shirts round here more than ever. I even saw a mag in a stained northern rock shirt on Chester road."

They just love to make something up. Weird fuckers 

On Villa Talk they have a thread on us and villa posters are starting to mention the number of NUFC strips starting to be noticed in the Midlands🤷‍♂️

42 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

On Villa Talk they have a thread on us and villa posters are starting to mention the number of NUFC strips starting to be noticed in the Midlands🤷‍♂️

You would think Villa fans would be more hyped about their own club right now rather than worrying about Newcastle shirts appearing mysteriously in the midlands.

2 hours ago, madras said:

The rule is......

More SAFC shirts than NUFC.... Proves they have more real fans.

More NUFC shirts than SAFC....

Pathetic man, grown blokes in football tops when there's no match.

Their maths is shit.

They have as many fans as us.

A bigger percentage of their fans go to games.😂

Their pit village thread literally Is the fucking pits. What the fuck is this daft cunt on about. Basically Durham Mags have no links to Tyneside, but Sunderland fans from South Tyneside are the most loyal of all.

‘south shields and other south tyneside towns are on the river tyne. Most loyal sunderland fans of all.

Durhamags however have zero links to Tyneside and have absolutely no reason at all to support the mags. Weird weird people’.