sunderland in the EFL

Big River

6 hours ago, Andy84 said:

Seems like Diallo was making all of the difference for them

It was symbiotic. He cost £40m and it showed at times, but he also had the perfect foil in Patrick Roberts. 

22 minutes ago, RS said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/crewe-supporters-bus-bricked.1612907/
Seems there’s bother at all of their home games nowadays. 

And sadly quite a bit of justification on their thread about sunlun fans attacking away supporters, and obviously mags “owners” being worse!

Not be long before they decide it was actually mags who bricked the bus. More mags that attended one of their games.

1 hour ago, RS said:

And sadly quite a bit of justification on their thread about sunlun fans attacking away supporters, and obviously mags “owners” being worse!

Didn't read past the first page of comments but, the general opinion is that this behaviour is bad but, becoming wider spread from a small section of their younger fan base.

Other highlights were:

Someone moaning that Sunderland fans singing about Crewe support being rubbish while they only mustered about 7 - 8k home fans is embarrassing

This violence being more of a society wide issue and shouldn't be attributed to football fans

I am sure that if I was arsed to read further there would be more gems of wisdom that reach into the WTF section of my brain.

1 hour ago, RS said:

"We've become so small time"...self-awareness at an all-time high in Chickentown :lol:

Edited by LionOfGosforth

Went on rtg via a link from here, and nowt changes. Same shit, different 'model' with them now desperate to be like Brentford. 

Just need to be themselves and understand the limitations that brings. What's happening with Stewart? They all crying out for a striker.

4 hours ago, Dokko said:

Went on rtg via a link from here, and nowt changes. Same shit, different 'model' with them now desperate to be like Brentford. 

Just need to be themselves and understand the limitations that brings. What's happening with Stewart? They all crying out for a striker.

Thought they wanted to be like Udinese?

8 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Thought they wanted to be like Udinese?

Udinese, Brighton, Southampton and now Brentford. Depends on who is trading well and still performing in the league.

They were even keen on being RB Sunderland at one point. 

That Exile weirdo posted a picture of his twitter account again, this one calling Staveley a "whore for a murderer". One mod actually liked the post.

I reported it, they denied the report. I asked why, they in effect said that by supporting NUFC I condone misogynistic abuse, so I'm being hypocritical. Eh?

I pointed out that by denying my report they're clearly condoning the misogynistic abuse in the post.

Instant ban. They're probably deleting the posts as I type. How can they be so dumb/blinded by their hatred of NUFC that they can't see the obvious? Again, you expect it from the average half a heed posters on there, but the mods are apparently just as bad. Shocks me every time