sunderland in the EFL

Big River

14 hours ago, BlueStar said:

Ahahaha, I forgot about that absolute rectangle. Part of Mackem folklore, like Uncal Mick and Rollernonce. 

Any links for the Uncals? Couldn't find the cunts last time I googled. Just went straight to Deliverance 

13 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Any links for the Uncals? Couldn't find the cunts last time I googled. Just went straight to Deliverance 

Think he's becoming lost to time, his facebook page seems to have gone (edit: wait, here it is https://www.facebook.com/micky.allan1). Here's a few classics but I can't find the "SHEARER NONSE" banner held up at SJP at 3am.

Zlixp7X.jpeg

18WJy.jpg

4 hours ago, Fezzle said:

Our far classier neighbours strike again

Death threats for not wearing a poppy. Spitting at him in a car in front of his pregnant missus. The fucking plight of those inbreds. :wales:

37 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Hold on, I thought it was only mags who apparently spat at Sir Bobby and mackems would never do such a thing to someone associated with their club?

Although still shocking, Robson was the England manager and not associated with the club obviously at that time 

May be not remembering right but was it do with him dropping Keegan, still inexcusable obviously but I think there were lots of "KK, you're still England's number one" at the time.   

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

May be not remembering right but was it do with him dropping Keegan, still inexcusable obviously but I think there were lots of "KK, you're still England's number one" at the time.   

It was.  After the 1982 World Cup.

Just a bad run of form is enough to get you gossed on and challenged in front of the wife by those toxic bileful chavs.

18 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Although still shocking, Robson was the England manager and not associated with the club obviously at that time 

Ah! that's the first time I've seen that context to know where they get the idea from. Its obviously always implied by them to have been when he was our manager rather than when a lot of England fans and the Southern media hated him.

Its a wonder why they don't simply deploy their inbuilt super power of being able to humble and intimidate a mag, anywhere in the world, into submission with a single intellectual line or steely glare instead of asking their own manager out for a fight, glassing their owner,  missile throwing towards rival fans and players and spitting at their own players.

Must just hold that back for special occasions.

13 hours ago, BlueStar said:

Think he's becoming lost to time, his facebook page seems to have gone (edit: wait, here it is https://www.facebook.com/micky.allan1). Here's a few classics but I can't find the "SHEARER NONSE" banner held up at SJP at 3am.

Zlixp7X.jpeg

18WJy.jpg

Fair play to him on getting Napoleon Dynamite down there.

Just been having a browse and I think his son who IIRC was also called Mick has a lad called Junior-Michael.

Some top Mickematics

Seen somebody on there point out that Saudi Arabia and Yemen are not at war (almost couldn't be further from the truth of the matter) adding "you're not the only one I've had to explain that too" - that's the problem with having Exile as your unchallenged middle-east correspondent.

Edited by Wolfcastle

4 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

Seen somebody on there point out that Saudi Arabia and Yemen are not at war (almost couldn't be further from the truth of the matter) adding "you're not the only one I've had to explain that too" - that's the problem with having Exile as your unchallenged middle-east correspondent.

I've heard Mackems say they were gonna fly Yemeni flags. When I point out that Saudi are backing the Yemeni government in their war against Iranian backed rebels it bamboozles them.

At least one Mackem on there knows what their talking about.