sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Just off a flight from ibiza. The usual mackem knackers both ways. Clad in the obligatory red n white going out. Being all rebellious cos they're going through Newcastle. Same crowd on the flight back. One gave a little "red n white army" shout at the sight of a toon top getting on the plane. Another says "loads of mags on here like". Even one of his mates pointed out that's a probability considering we were flying to Newcastle. Then the old "should be called Ponteland airport, and "Sunderland Council own 51%" shite started. So pleased to get off.

41 minutes ago, Scoreboard82 said:

Just off a flight from ibiza. The usual mackem knackers both ways. Clad in the obligatory red n white going out. Being all rebellious cos they're going through Newcastle. Same crowd on the flight back. One gave a little "red n white army" shout at the sight of a toon top getting on the plane. Another says "loads of mags on here like". Even one of his mates pointed out that's a probability considering we were flying to Newcastle. Then the old "should be called Ponteland airport, and "Sunderland Council own 51%" shite started. So pleased to get off.

The seven local authorities own 51% not Sunderland council thick mackem cunts.

22 hours ago, Scoreboard82 said:

The stupid cunts will always find a way to make even a short flight an absolute pain.  The flight attendants are reluctant to say much either, probably figure it's not worth the hassle since the mackems are usually hammered halfway through, and it's a mercy if they can get to the exit without leaving their seats soaked in piss.

I think the Niall Quinn takeover will end any major investment, TBF he tried his best and brought in some good investment but then had to beg the fans to turn up instead of watching it on dodgy firesticks.

On 14/10/2023 at 16:39, Scoreboard82 said:

The most satisfying experience I had was when.i was coming back from tenerife there were 3 mackems in the seats opposite, I was traveling alone so I had an ear out most the journey. The spurs game was due to kick off too. For the next 4 and a bit hours all I heard was utter shite like how spurs were far better than 'the mags' and how they and Liverpool would pip us (not sure how both could) for CL and how they were going to smash us. 

When we landed and all the phones came alive the look on their faces was priceless as the whole plane celebrated 

16 hours ago, TRon said:

The stupid cunts will always find a way to make even a short flight an absolute pain.  The flight attendants are reluctant to say much either, probably figure it's not worth the hassle since the mackems are usually hammered halfway through, and it's a mercy if they can get to the exit without leaving their seats soaked in piss.

Tbf it never ceases to amaze me how many passengers need a piss as soon as the bell pings. It's not like the airport hasn't got any bogs. 

On 15/10/2023 at 15:27, TRon said:

Its a never ending circle of repetition on RTG latest thread hoying all the usual shite up 

"We’re flying out in the morning.
Me and my little lad love chuckling at all the grown men proudly strutting round in their ill fitting tops. Making sure everyone can see them."