sunderland in the EFL

Big River

5 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Wasn't it "The Data" that led them to Mowbray in the first place?

https://twitter.com/MsiDouglas/status/1732012212821070190?t=sI-9TcdgK_g6Jq5ueqa-Xg&s=19

Yep and it worked in difficult circumstances, inherited a team just promoted from League One and managed to get them comfortably a Championship side and ended up in the play offs. He was never long term and was a stop gap which allowed development of the younger players playing to a certain brand of football they want in a higher league.

As mentioned previously they had Farioli lined up in the summer (Mowbray knew about it) but they gave him this season on the back of last years success. They've triggered him because they want someone better.

58 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

What you hoping to achieve by bringing that filth onto here? 

Twitter still a cesspit for cretins, I see.

Disgusting. Every fan base has it's idiots.

Edited by BlazeT44

20 hours ago, BonesJones said:

I'd love it to be Bruce! But my god imagine some how losing to them with him in charge, that would be fucking painful listening to him saying "ya see I told ya that bloke that got Bournemouth relegated was no good".

Then why did you recommend him to the new owners Steve?

"Erm, well ya know, erm..." 

7 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

It’s absolutely disgusting. Rhurlyoursleevesup has embarrassed himself posting it on here also. 

If (massive if) you’re posting on here something as fucking awful as that tweet, it feels important to caveat it with something like ‘look at what one of our stupid cunts has written on Twitter’.