sunderland in the EFL

Big River

22 minutes ago, Pilko said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/longship-pub-closed-in-hebburn-due-to-fighting-mags-got-a-hiding.1622462/

This is a laugh too. A pub in Hebburn apparently closed early due to fighting, absolutely no evidence of who was involved other than him saying the people who got filled in were mags :lol:

Must be class sat round chickentown way with time to spare making up stories like that. Probably how they fill the time we spend watching our side play midweek matches in various cups and European competitions.

Knew Paully would be dragged in straight away. To be fair its a mackem bar, i might text the assistant manager and get the actual story ha

44 minutes ago, Stifler said:

A week before our takeover was completed, leading members from their official supporters group were pictured outside their ground with a flag saying that refugees are not welcome here.

I think some of them have been linked with the Football Alliance lads group.

Only Millwall beat them to stop taking the knee for the BLM protests due to supporters booing it.

The what? :lol:

39 minutes ago, Pilko said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/longship-pub-closed-in-hebburn-due-to-fighting-mags-got-a-hiding.1622462/

This is a laugh too. A pub in Hebburn apparently closed early due to fighting, absolutely no evidence of who was involved other than him saying the people who got filled in were mags :lol:

Must be class sat round chickentown way with time to spare making up stories like that. Probably how they fill the time we spend watching our side play midweek matches in various cups and European competitions.

A few positive opinions on Paully are causing some division in their ranks though

45 minutes ago, Pilko said:

@Paully gets a few mentions in this thread particularly liked this one.

Paully is not a good bloke at all. Absolute Pisshead who is far too inappropriate with barmaids especially

Edited by Whitley mag

26 minutes ago, Klaus said:

The what? :lol:

Far right group - basically Tommy Robinson clones.

Here’s a lovely picture of a meeting between NUFC and SAFC racist wankers, a beautiful moment of truce to get pissed and rant together about the real enemy - wearing appropriate clothing outdoors.  I think it’s lovely that those barriers can be broken so that everyone can be happy and racist together.  Starring that cunt with the NUFC tat on his belly, the one who isn’t Beefy

IMG_7447.thumb.jpeg.c99d0f3471d572a8fb04c1afd7f0c370.jpeg

6 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Here’s a lovely picture of a meeting between NUFC and SAFC racist wankers, a beautiful moment of truce to get pissed and rant together about the real enemy - wearing appropriate clothing outdoors.  I think it’s lovely that those barriers can be broken so that everyone can be happy and racist together.  Starring that cunt with the NUFC tat on his belly, the one who isn’t Beefy

Jesus Christ not want you want to see before lunch.

4 minutes ago, Stifler said:

It’s a racist group who call themselves the Football lads alliance or something like that. Basically they are hiding behind football and being generally fucking racist.

Must get boring after five minutes, given that you can’t say anything anymore.  They must just sit and stare at each because of that.  

2 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Must get boring after five minutes, given that you can’t say anything anymore.  They must just sit and stare at each because of that.  

Well I’m not a racist or involved with them and try to avoid shit like that. As soon as groups like them pop up in my timelines, I block them.

1 hour ago, TheBrownBottle said:

:anguish: :lol:

I can't believe this a thing.

Edited by Klaus

3 hours ago, Pilko said:

Great thread saying "Potential 360?" suggesting that if Ian Beale wins the derby things will totally change on RTG.

Takes a few posts before one of them points out that'd be a 180 rather than a 360 :lol: thick cunts.

Ian Beale?  I thought it was Pete Beale? 

4 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

How is that supposed to be an alliance? The colours are red and white, and the fat cunt with NUFC tattooed on his gut is shamelessly stood in front of it.

Genuinely don’t know why they hate him so much. He’s about their level for a start. Gonna’ be lovely if he goes into the game v us on the back of a few defeats. They’ll be too focused on bewing him to focus on the match. Not to mention they’ll still be fewming seeing Mags sat in their ST seats. Just need an early Gordon goal with him shushing them to really send them over the edge. 

Edited by Joelinton7