sunderland in the EFL

Big River

3 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

Genuinely don’t know why they hate him so much. He’s about their level for a start. Gonna’ be lovely if he goes into the game v us on the back of a few defeats. They’ll be too focused on bewing him to focus on the match. 

They thought they were getting that bloke who played football manager and spoke 33 different languages didn't they.

Beale done alright at QPR I thought. Signed some utter shite at rangers bur that won't be his job at sunlund

Don't think he's much different to the rest of the candidates really

He's got 2 big issues. 1 he's a cunt. 2 he can't be trusted buying players. The latter is out of his scope, so all he has to do is not act the cunt and he could be a decent appointment. 

It's not as bad as they are making out, it's just not where they wanted their next step to be. It's a humbling appointment. 

13 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

Genuinely don’t know why they hate him so much. He’s about their level for a start. Gonna’ be lovely if he goes into the game v us on the back of a few defeats. They’ll be too focused on bewing him to focus on the match. 

They hate him already because he is a painful reminder for them that this IS their level. Nothing more. It shatters their delusions each time a new manager is appointed.

He talked about loyalty when Wolves came in for him when he was at Q.P.R. He turned them down citing loyalty to the cause and a few months later upped sticks to Rangers.

He might do alright for them but then again he might just turn out to be a damp squib.

I wonder what the general consensus is among Sunderland fans.

3 minutes ago, magvicar said:

He talked about loyalty when Wolves came in for him when he was at Q.P.R. He turned them down citing loyalty to the cause and a few months later upped sticks to Rangers.

He might do alright for them but then again he might just turn out to be a damp squib.

I wonder what the general consensus is among Sunderland fans.

13 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Honestly thought they'd get some upcoming hipster Head Coach from the continent. This is hilarious.

Yet to read a single positive reaction or anecdote about this bloke from anyone :lol:

Every single thing I've read or heard about him is that he's an utter twat and how he's pissed off everyone he's dealt with and failed on the park too.