sunderland in the EFL

Big River

37 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

The home end surrendered yet they’re all in the South Stand opposite ?

We wouldn’t go on like this about the Leazes or the Gallowgate - both of which have been used for away fans during my time.  They go on like this about the ‘North Stand’?  Absolutely lost on me.  Last time I was at the SOS, it looked pretty symmetrical to me - if it wasn’t the North, it would be the South - what difference would it make?

I’m assuming it’s for policing reasons that the North has been chosen.  Either way, what an absolute pack of fannies they are

5 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

We wouldn’t go on like this about the Leazes or the Gallowgate - both of which have been used for away fans during my time.  They go on like this about the ‘North Stand’?  Absolutely lost on me.  Last time I was at the SOS, it looked pretty symmetrical to me - if it wasn’t the North, it would be the South - what difference would it make?

I’m assuming it’s for policing reasons that the North has been chosen.  Either way, what an absolute pack of fannies they are

Think it's more to do with the corporate part of that stand being given over to us. Do they have another in another part of the ground?

Edited by Beth

2 minutes ago, Beth said:

Think it's more to do with the corporate part of that stand being given over to us. Do they have another in another part of the ground?

No idea tbh.  It’s even more weird if they’re whining about corporate - that’s not in line with the ‘that’s wor home end’ patter

Just now, Wilson said:

These cunts protesting at the boxing tonight?  With their Yemen flags. 

Or... the much more likely... watching it. 

No-one is protesting at the boxing.   Or anywhere else for that matter - it’s in Riyadh.  Protest usually is followed by a kangaroo court sentencing you to decades of torture or execution. 

18 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

18 hours ago, Beth said:

It's neither of these things. It's just because we've been given lots of tickets and they don't like it.

If we'd been given just 500 seats but they were all in corporate parts of the north stand, they'd be absolutely overjoyed.

33 minutes ago, Dokko said:

That looks a nasty one, poor sod. Think he's had a few naughty injuries so far in his relatively short career.

412868063_740065541489059_5112994774343414956_n.jpg

As much as he's a Sunderland player, hope nothing snapped there as if it has its at least 6 months out. No player deserves that