sunderland in the EFL

Big River

“Beale out Now” right next to “Beale out ASAP”

Which made me wonder, How Soon Is Now ?

Which made me imagine Beale, stood in the dug out bealing and he’s thinking “You shut your mouth
How can you say
I go about things the wrong way?
I am human and I need to be loved
Just like everybody else does”

Whilst bewwwwwwwwwws echo around the sparsely populated ground and billions of crisp packets and carrier bags float around aimlessly on the wind 

IMG-6436.jpg

Edited by bobbydazzla

6 minutes ago, Numbers said:

Imagine being a mod on RTG man...grim

Most of them are bitter wankers consumed by NUFC anyway.

Like Keith and UncalMcMackem

Did they reconstitute the seats to spell out their colloquial pronunciation from ours to "Hawayah"? Was just enough miserable fans sitting on their hands behind the goal moaning to obscure that.

Edited by Jonas

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

Cracks me up like a daft lad when I read this.  Gets me every time.  Their fucking droopy accents are comedy gold

That’s like some of the stuff I write. Pixelphish didn’t write it he just told it 

If they'd managed to see off Luton last season, they might have had a fighting chance of staying up with the Everton and Forest deductions if they happen.

Instead, they're probably going to be stuck for a few more seasons yet.

Beale will set them back a couple of years for sure. Mowbray was getting a decent enough tune out of what is a mid table Championship side with no out and out strikers.

It's hilarious watching them all booting off and wanting him out. Hope he stays a few year yet.

6 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

If they'd managed to see off Luton last season, they might have had a fighting chance of staying up with the Everton and Forest deductions if they happen.

Instead, they're probably going to be stuck for a few more seasons yet.

Sliding doors for them, massively. Let Luton bully them

10 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

That’s like some of the stuff I write. Pixelphish didn’t write it he just told it 

I bet you get all this ‘ooh MrRaspberryJam, you’re a brilliant poster, but you’re stuck on N-O, while there’s Pixelphish getting all the laughs’

Fucking hell bad end to the week for this lot, they were still recovering from the earth shattering news that M&S has decided to shut their chicken town store ffs.

Edited by Whitley mag