sunderland in the EFL

Big River

3 hours ago, Joelinton7 said:

Oh come on! I want to bask in the still warm fading embers of their misplaced “beating Cardiff” hubris that most assuredly would have carried them into early morning whoops and hollers of “fancy West Ham today marra”, then transitioning into mocking “chortles”, “just burst out laughing” and sarcastic “beheaddie out” posts before the absolute gigantic kick in the balls that was our monumental comeback with letters “s p a w n y” and “c o r r u p t” getting a good bashing amidst the lonely crumbs that almost certainly make residence in the crevices in their keyboards. 

Prophetically accurate. Seemed a meltier than usual meltdown today - and the usual descends into nonce, beheading, 9-11 and paid off referees/opponents/var/pundits craic.

Just add how the commentators are up our arses, biased and perpetuating "paid propaganda" (not joking) for commentating on dramatic sporting events as if they're dramatic sporting events.

And their new crying themselves to sleep trick of how just because we've won a game we've not won a trophy  - a sobering thought, one that would make you question why you bother watching football but luckily conveniently forgotten every time they or anybody else wins a game.

4 minutes ago, Jonas said:

Prophetically accurate. Seemed a meltier than usual meltdown today - and the usual descends into nonce, beheading, 9-11 and paid off referees/opponents/var/pundits craic.

Just add how the commentators are up our arses, biased and perpetuating "paid propaganda" (not joking) for commentating on dramatic sporting events as if they're dramatic sporting events.

And their new crying themselves to sleep trick of how just because we've won a game we've not won a trophy  - a sobering thought, one that would make you question why you bother watching football but luckily conveniently forgotten every time they or anybody else wins a game.

Forgot getting penalties we shouldn't have got. Only for one of them to point out they got the same in their last match.

Didn’t that dangernonce once post a pic of him and his crew “taking” central station when they were off the Wembley for the Trafalgar Square playoffs?  Conveniently forgetting that he had to travel to Newcastle to get to the capital. 

I know he had a tug at the thought of his auntie whilst wearing her underwear (or similar).

He caveated this by suggesting it was fine due to said auntie being through marriage and not blood.

Edited by Sima

8 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

We've been tumbled on the match fixing unfortunately.

Oh and Sir Bobby hated NUFC.

Just the standard post NUFC victory stuff really.

Untitled.jpg

Can you hear them 

Talking 'bout us

Telling lies

Well, that's no surprise. 

15 hours ago, frankpingel said:

Read the match thread for even more uplifting chuckles. We've spoilt Easter man.

:) the best part of that post was the number of follow-ups pointing out that sunderland had won ... utterly obsessed

9 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

We've been tumbled on the match fixing unfortunately.

Oh and Sir Bobby hated NUFC.

Just the standard post NUFC victory stuff really.

Untitled.jpg

They make stuff up like this as a comfort blanket.  It's very weird. 

Exile on Bruno:

Either of those come in he's off, no matter how much he smoozes the Murderers apologists. I don't personally rate him. I was better than him at his age & there are Lads I knew who'd f***ing ruin him ability wise. They're the most corrupt set of deluded wankers on earth. 

2 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

That bloke is an absolute lunatic, the daft cunt.

There's still about 10% of me thinks he's a mag who just does it to make them look rabid knackers.

45 minutes ago, madras said:

There's still about 10% of me thinks he's a mag who just does it to make them look rabid knackers.

I definitely agree he's not an actual Sunderland fan mind, so you maybe right

3 hours ago, et tu brute said:

I definitely agree he's not an actual Sunderland fan mind, so you maybe right

Fairly typical makem fan these days tbh. Just have a look at their thread on yesterday's match. Absolute ignorance from 99% of them.

Sunderland and Northern Ireland defender Trai Hume, 22, is attracting interest from Premier League sides Aston Villa and Bournemouth as well as Serie A club Napoli.

Really?

That might be the craziest thing Exile has ever said and that's saying something.

Actually I still think the last thing I heard from him is crazier - claiming his response to the club he obsessively hates traipsing all over his consequential club on and off the field was to raise nothing more than a shrug of the shoulders before he got on with putting the Christmas decorations in the garage.

1 hour ago, joeyt said:

Really?

Bellingham to Juventus as well.

Those two along with Clarke, Ballard, Patterson, Neil and Onein are class apparently.

Can't understand why they're not top of the league