sunderland in the EFL

Big River

1 hour ago, Chris_R said:

Oh and whilst they might well give out the most tickets, I'd love to see the comparison table for gate revenues over the season.

Thousands of their tickets are free, many not even used yet still counted just because they were handed out. Their revenue per ticket is absolutely laughable and millions behind most of the clubs they seem to be crowing about being "bigger" than.

Charge full price like everyone else does, then you can make comparisons.

Has been for years and it's there in black and white if you look at their yearly revenue (accounts) since the premiership years. Their come back is that we give away 10,000 tickets away, conveniently forgetting that it was Ashley, and that the actual average attendance up to that point was 46,000. The sad fucks have only had two seasons of getting above that average (just) since the 50's. 

It's the same when they go on about we woudn't get their attendances if we were in the 3rd division. Obviously we can't compare because we have never been that shit, but if you look at the averages in the Championship/Division 2, then not only have we always averaged more than them in that division, but their average also drops a lot more upon being relegated,

Edited by et tu brute

2 hours ago, Joey Linton said:

Isn't it the jawdees who are deluded?

They're an odd bunch.  They played Sheff Wed in the 3rd Division playoffs - and I've never thought of them being any bigger than Sheff Wed ...

I wish we were as popular as those wonderful people from Sunlun. It must be great being the most popular "other" team in the world ever, being so widely admired by everybody on the planet and having your dick sucked by every rival fan everywhere in the world, oh why oh why can't it be us.

I'm so jealous of Sunlun and their fans and the inferiority complex  l have of being a Noocarsel fan is doing my napper in.  🤪. I don't know how I shall cope.

Edited by Ken Boon

5 hours ago, Ken Boon said:

I wish we were as popular as those wonderful people from Sunlun. It must be great being the most popular "other" team in the world ever, being so widely admired by everybody on the planet and having your dick sucked by every rival fan everywhere in the world, oh why oh why can't it be us.

I'm so jealous of Sunlun and their fans and the inferiority complex  l have of being a Noocarsel fan is doing my napper in.  🤪. I don't know how I shall cope.

Settle down there lad and take a few sips of your Bisto.

8 hours ago, et tu brute said:

It will be the opposite, I can't see anybody with serious money being interested with PIF owning us. 

Yeah. Unless they had more money than PIF they aren’t buying them, because with us being so close to each other, and places like Washington, South Shields, and places in Durham being borderlands, the future fan base will shift towards us if we become successful.

10 hours ago, Chris_R said:

Oh and whilst they might well give out the most tickets, I'd love to see the comparison table for gate revenues over the season.

Thousands of their tickets are free, many not even used yet still counted just because they were handed out. Their revenue per ticket is absolutely laughable and millions behind most of the clubs they seem to be crowing about being "bigger" than.

Charge full price like everyone else does, then you can make comparisons.

They have to for cup games,hence less than 4000 turning up for a cup game against Oldham last season.

8 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Isn't it the jawdees who are deluded?

They're an odd bunch.  They played Sheff Wed in the 3rd Division playoffs - and I've never thought of them being any bigger than Sheff Wed ...

Without realising it,they’re  looking like supporters who will consider every game next season as a cup final.Their celebrations after finishing 49th out of 92 suggests as much.

Cyril louis-doofus CEO & MLF

" without you this success would not of been possible "   . . .and some gadgie who runs a pub in the smoke said the same thing,

They beat one of England's superpowers ie Wycombe wanderers 6,000 average attendance, in the 3rd division Playoffs.:mackems:

2 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Some of them reckon they’re going to be taken over by someone worth hundreds of billions. And we’re going to be raging apparently. 

I am fucking….oh, no wait I’m not. Sorry.

Edited by Hovagod

16 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Some of them reckon they’re going to be taken over by someone worth hundreds of billions. And we’re going to be raging apparently. 

Well, I for one am absolutely livid by this news!!!

2 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Who have the Don and Charlie boy tricked them into thinking are taking over this time?[emoji38]

They reckon Blackrock, or people associated with them. 

They seem to think it's Larry Fink of Blackrock Capital who have assets under management of £10 trillion. His net worth though's about a billion. They linked https://www.fii-institute.org/en/Pages/fii-institute-announces-its-fii-regional-summit-titled-Inclusive-ESG-for-Emerging-Markets.html as he was there... Yasir Al-Rumayyan our non-executive chairman was there too.

Some of them think they'll be the richest club in the world 

1 minute ago, nbthree3 said:

They seem to think it's Larry Fink of Blackrock Capital who have assets under management of £10 trillion. His net worth though's about a billion. They linked https://www.fii-institute.org/en/Pages/fii-institute-announces-its-fii-regional-summit-titled-Inclusive-ESG-for-Emerging-Markets.html as he was there... Yasir Al-Rumayyan our non-executive chairman was there too.

Some of them think they'll be the richest club in the world 

The first thing I would do if I had ten trillion pounds would be to invest in a middling championship club. I think I speak for all trillionaires on this