sunderland in the EFL

Big River

10 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

They hate Dawn think she’s a mag and though Jeff Brown is a MLF, he’s let them down massively and is worse than shite now.

As others have said they don’t crave attention like the fucking mags though.

When I look at Jeff Brown I always feel he could make money in gurning tournaments 

16 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

Thought that was a spoof, but f**k me.

For starters I didn't watch it, never have watched a 3rd division play-off,  and don't consider them rivals and the rest, ah there's no point trying to reason with people that fucking nuts.

That's new levels of deluded that like.[emoji38]

Edited by Scoot

53 minutes ago, joeyt said:

aren't many teams who hark back to getting cloggers like Sunderland do

That's so true, they love a returning never-has-been

1 hour ago, Skeletor said:

I bet they want the prodigal nonce back as well.

They all know they would have him in a heartbeat and cheer the cunt back on the field .

2 hours ago, joeyt said:

aren't many teams who hark back to getting cloggers like Sunderland do

Fucking hell man, players like him are why they have spent 4 years playing in League One.

I've always disliked Johnson and openly said to family and friends what I would do to him if ever seen him. That was before takeover and when it was obvious he had facilitated it then I stuck pins in a doll of the fat bumbling kernt.

[emoji38]

3 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

So he got a message from a mate, who said that he'd read a millwall forum and they were very complimentary about sunderland? They're fucking desperate to be liked.

It wouldn't be a bullshit RTG post without this though (and thankfully, they duly obliged)

Also mentioning their liking for us over the great unwashed 12 miles up the road

[emoji38]

They're going to struggle like hell without investment, whilst we sail far, far away from their level. I've honestly seen the lot since Saturady, when they actually think (and believe) that we are jealous because they have been promoted to the second division :bluestar:. Talk about coping mechanisms, it's in full swing on Wearside :lol:.

7 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

They're going to struggle like hell without investment, whilst we sail far, far away from their level. I've honestly seen the lot since Saturady, when they actually think (and believe) that we are jealous because they have been promoted to the second division :bluestar:. Talk about coping mechanisms, it's in full swing on Wearside :lol:.

I think they will get investment and I would like to see them back in the prem.  You can't beat derby day.  As long as we win.

3 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

I think they will get investment and I would like to see them back in the prem.  You can't beat derby day.  As long as we win.

We will see on the investment (I don't think they will), and for me they can happily go down to the conference league. 

Edited by et tu brute

Wonder what Millwall fans see in Sunderland fans that makes them so fond of them?

Oh hang on, aren't they the only 2 sets of fans in all of league football that are so racist they've booed the knee taking so much that their players won't do it any more?

Nah, probably just a coincidence.... It'll be Millwall's dislike of gravy. That'll be it.

55 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Oh and whilst they might well give out the most tickets, I'd love to see the comparison table for gate revenues over the season.

Thousands of their tickets are free, many not even used yet still counted just because they were handed out. Their revenue per ticket is absolutely laughable and millions behind most of the clubs they seem to be crowing about being "bigger" than.

Charge full price like everyone else does, then you can make comparisons.