sunderland in the EFL

Big River

The more they align to SA the better. It might not happen this year or next, but there's gonna be a time when SA cut off another journalist's head, or plot another terror attack and this will all come crumbling down in such a fantastic fashion.

Actually looking forward to something like that happening as long as it hurts NUFC?  

This that classiness they refer to?

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-summer-2022.1582603/post-36349154

Their average attendance in 2019/2020 was 45,036, take 10,000 free season tickets off that (counted in the attendance if used or not) and the truth hits home, the plastic bastards were only marginally better supported in the Prem than we were in Division 1. Mind in fairness I cant ever remember us having half a million outside, but the Ma. U. third round replay must have come close to that.

Mackematics™️

11 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

That's the way, pick the 1 season when 10k walked away due to Ashley and use it in favour of your arguement and just completely brush over/forget everything else.

Proper mackematics!

Edited by Scoot

7 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Started following Exile on Twitter, blocked without even saying a word. :lol:

Try changing your profile to be either under 14 or a MILF hooker, and try again.

Their average attendance in 2019/2020 was 45,036, take 10,000 free season tickets off that (counted in the attendance if used or not) and the truth hits home, the plastic bastards were only marginally better supported in the Prem than we were in Division 1. Mind in fairness I cant ever remember us having half a million outside, but the Ma. U. third round replay must have come close to that.

I mentioned this a couple of weeks ago when the thick mackem cunts were going on about giving tickets away. For a start if you average out every game (including cup, which are not included within average attendances) the average is 45,897, without the cup games the average is 48,241. The actual average (Arsenal through to Palace) before Ashley's decision for free tickets (Everton first game) was 46,054, so where the fuck this thick cunt gets 10,000 free tickets taken from his incorrect average of 45.036, fuck knows - mackematics at it's finest. By the way that ACTUAL average attendances (46,054) before the free tickets were introduced, has only been bettered twice by the mackems since 1950 (about 700) in 2001 and 2002.

image.png.0e2d4019bc309a9bf0cbae274b0b2037.png

The other great one is when they go on about attendances pre Keegan 1980s - 1992, they ignore the fact that overall averages were down throughout English football during this period (e.g. Man Utd averaged 43,000), but that we were also still getting higher averages than those fuckers during this period also (22,200 compared to 18,924). They need to do some research (and get things correct) before they try to mouth off. As I said mackematics at its very finest. 

Edited by et tu brute

They are a big club and are probably performing well under their ceiling. I don't think anyone disputes that and most of ours do accept they are a decent sized club.

The difference is they just can't accept they are not as big as us. We are the biggest club in the NE and the region's capital and they simply can't accept it. 

All I know is its something like 92 out of the last 100 seasons we've had a higher average attendance and often by a distance, where they squeak it.

There's no comparison really, so of course they constantly start arguements about it.

Expect the 'if you take away the intertoto cup games they've only played 150 odd more games in Europe than us' any time now.

Edited by Wolfcastle

1 minute ago, Wolfcastle said:

All I know is its something like 92 out of the last 100 seasons we've had a higher average attendance and often by a distance, where they squeak it.

There's no comparison really, so of course they constantly start arguements about it.

Expect the 'if you take away the intertoto cup games they've only played 150 odd more games in Europe than us'

pre covid the score was 95-21 

https://www.geordietimes.com/2012/10/nufc-v-safcaverage-gates1893-to-2012.html

11 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Wish I hadn't seen that.

Then I wouldn't have seen this complete removal of self-awareness

mackem2017: Big jawed ugly fucker him like. Where have Newcastle fans been over the last 10 years when there was empty seats everywhere and having to give away free tickets.

Think that last time we had 10k empty spaces was 90/91, whereas for them its most games.  I mean one look at the average attendances would disprove that, so that's the last thing that will happen, sh*t wallowing c*nts

and this

"Or even the likes of villa. Who signed their number 1 target diego carlos"

ffs man they live in a parallel universe

Edited by Wolfcastle

2 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Wish I hadn't seen that.

Then I wouldn't have seen this complete removal of self-awareness

mackem2017: Big jawed ugly fucker him like. Where have Newcastle fans been over the last 10 years when there was empty seats everywhere and having to give away free tickets.

Think that last time we had 10k empty spaces was 90/91, whereas for them its most games.  I mean one look at the average attendances would disprove that, so that's the last thing that will happen, sh*t wallowing c*nts

Imagine being that angry all the time with your local rivals. It cannot be good for you. Having to lie to yourself constantly to make yourself feel better about the situation. [emoji38]

5 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Imagine being that angry all the time with your local rivals. It cannot be good for you. Having to lie to yourself constantly to make yourself feel better about the situation. [emoji38]

And knowing its only going to get worse.

Edited by madras

They go on about us not being a club anymore and all that, yet spend their time obsessing over us. If we’re not Newcastle United anymore, forget about us and enjoy supporting their team. We’ve forgotten about them as a football team the last 5 years other than as a source of amusement.

Find it hugely ironic that the club that decided to permanently close a huge part of their ground because of lack of demand to see that team now see fit to attempt to try and take the piss out of a club that fill their bigger ground and could sell another 20k+ each game easily.  

It's like a tramp taking the piss out of your wallpaper. 

Or even the likes of villa. Who signed their number 1 target diego carlos

Do the thick fuckers actually check things before posting utter shite. A quick check up on various media sources, would tell them what they're posting is total bollocks.