sunderland

Big River

Guest HTT II
15 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Hendrick would be the best player they’ve had for about 5 years. That shows the gulf between us now. Not that we’re a real football club now of course.

He’d be their Irish Colback…

18 hours ago, Wandy said:

It is hilarious how they now trawl the internet every day in a desperate search for kindred spirits who may think in a similar manner to them when it comes to NUFC. This is their football-supporting life now, utterly consumed by rage and envy of their neighbours. Thoroughly heartwarming. 

It’s always been the case though. They’ve always utterly obsessed over other clubs, other fans hating us and loving them. It’s went into overdrive now because of the Saudi stuff.

19 hours ago, bhoywhonder said:

I've never known a set of fans so in thrall of 'the big clubs', so utterly on their knees and gaping their gobs open to suck some 'big 6' (or German/Italian/Spanish equivalent) dick and accept their place at the bottom of the pile. "wey he cannit be good if nen of the big clubs wanted him". Servile cunts, accepting their place and rotting in the lower leagues, no wonder their shit club, and shit town, are in such a state. 

Meanwhile, we just beat Milan to Botman. So....suck on that you salty fuckers. PS Exiles a noncy perv, I've seen his Twitter profile. Yikes.

They'd happily finish 16th every year, as long as we were 17th.  And that doesn't necessarily mean in the PL either.   They've no interest in being the best they can be; they just want to be less shit than us.  Ashley's reign gave them a few opportunities to do this, so they now think that somehow that is a normal state of affairs - the problem is, we were being hobbled by Ashley, and they were being propped up by a sugardaddy in Short.  Normal service has resumed :) 

34 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

They'd happily finish 16th every year, as long as we were 17th.  And that doesn't necessarily mean in the PL either.   They've no interest in being the best they can be; they just want to be less shit than us.  Ashley's reign gave them a few opportunities to do this, so they now think that somehow that is a normal state of affairs - the problem is, we were being hobbled by Ashley, and they were being propped up by a sugardaddy in Short.  Normal service has resumed :) 

:lol: Ah yes, this is the best description of the "NE Top Dowg" trophy. :lol: 

It seems the mackems have got wind of our possible stadium extension and just like so many of us predicted, they're asking where we were before the takeover.

I can remember it being mentioned on here by myself and many others that this is exactly what they'd do, and so they have.[emoji38]

26 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Meanwhile........in my fb "memories" this morning......6 years ago........ 

FB_IMG_1656580469072.jpg

I remember that at the airport as well as the big advert "the only place to watch Premier League football in the North East" with a big photo of the SOS when we were relegated! Small time wankers!

2 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

FB_IMG_1656580469072.jpg

Why they got a scary cardboard cut out dwarf plonked their for!!!

What a bunch of tramps makes sports direct look like Harrods

Good idea.

I assume it's a bit like when you go on holiday, realise you've forgotten your toothbrush and so pick one up in the terminal.

Imagine being a Sunderland fan going to Newcastle airport and suddenly realising you've forgotten to wear your football shirt. A valuable emergency service.

2 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

FB_IMG_1656580469072.jpg

Bet they lost a fuck load of money on that venture as well.

Never mind. FTMs etc...

Guest HTT II
28 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Couldn't even be arsed to rent a shop. Just some 2bob market stall like you see in a shopping centre doing phone repairs.

Everything they do is tinpot.

Gateshead have a better shop front for merch ha ha. No matter where we fly at Newcastle Airport you will see fat greasy mackem full kit wankers, and that’s just the kids. Again, a mackem group on our flight (fair play to them tbh) on some stag do to Portugal were openly doing lines on the flight and smoking. 

Is this airport hang up of theirs actually a real thing? (I know they has some weirdo councillor campaigning to get the name changed to Newcastle/Sunderland Airport a while ago, but genuinely thought that was some-one taking the p***)

Usually through there a couple of times a month, and its only in 'holiday season' that I ever see them in the kits, but see just as many of our lot too. Both generally behaving the same with the 6am pints and full englishes