sunderland in the EFL

Big River

2 hours ago, RS said:

They’re over the moon they’ve got the sunderland youth to fight for the pride of the the massive lads fans. 

Hooliganism, racism and human rights. What a combination. 

You do realise these are just made up stories mate? It didn't actually happen. If you hadn't already noticed this, after every loss at home one of them makes up a story that the opposition fans got filled in afterwards. They seem to use it as some sort of comfort blanket, the sad cunts.

1 minute ago, Dancing Brave said:

I understand your enthusiasm, but no way are sunland a league 1 club.

Championship / Premier League.

Their time in league 1 was just funny.

they are exactly where they should be. Decent mid table Championship team. They don't have the ability to sustain themselves in the Premier League. It has to be bank rolled. 

Rtg

"Me and my dad were cracking on to 2 Burnley fans after game outside Halfway House waiting for our taxi. No problem at all, talking footy n state of the country  shook hands with them when our taxi came and wished them well."

Can you imagine?

44 minutes ago, huss9 said:

Rtg

"Me and my dad were cracking on to 2 Burnley fans after game outside Halfway House waiting for our taxi. No problem at all, talking footy n state of the country  shook hands with them when our taxi came and wished them well."

Can you imagine?

With the added ‘benefit’, if full blood versions, of two of the worst accents in the country. 

1 hour ago, huss9 said:

Rtg

Can you imagine?

Bet “grewming gangs” got an airing.

Did enjoy that booing of a goal against they do far more than any other fans. Like they feel a bit ticked off about something an 'booooo' is just the go to answer for everything.  Its not unique to a second-half collapse, all kinds of goals against warrant this.

Prices have gone up - point at the shelf and 'booooo'. No seats on the bus 'f*cking booooo'

Edited by Wolfcastle

2 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

I understand your enthusiasm, but no way are sunland a league 1 club.

Championship / Premier League.

Their time in league 1 was just funny.

if you are in league 1, division 3 , you are a division 3 team.

they currently are a 2nd division team , a shit one [emoji38]

Edited by GWN

1 hour ago, Dancing Brave said:

"Would love trippier to have a career ending injury can’t stand him"

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/spurs-v-nufc-kick-off-1630-sky-sports-main-eventsky-sports-premier-leaguesky-sports-ultra-hdr.1592230/page-8

Sad Mackem Bastard.

That’s the class of them shit bags, I’d never wish that on a mackem player even. Well maybe Cattermole back in the day. 

7 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

IMG_20221023_183229.jpg

Those posts are the ones that I hate gloating over. At least he is honest, as opposed to the ones who twists, turns and make shit up to avoid having to confess they are envious.