sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Fucking mental over there this evening;

“In a nutshell, you lot would have had Jimmy Saville as owner if he had the money the Saudis have.”

(glorified and accepted a child abuser because he played for them)

“So why do NUFC take the knee,what has George Floyd got to do with football?”

(Their human rights practices still need more work.)

33 minutes ago, madras said:

Anyone listen to Total Sport last night (BBC Radio Newcastle) ? I'm sure they read out a text from Sunderland fan called Exile68 or similar saying about how well we were doing and that he's a bit jealous.

Yes, I thought it had to be one of you guys but nobody was claiming responsibility or even mentioning it. Playing him at his own game, nice.

He doesn't seem interested in football or sunderland (mind he's not interested in Ukraine or the world cup either as a great activist) so I'm not sure he'd listen to that show but it might have been a candid confession.

5 minutes ago, tomlynnherrington said:

He’s broken himself 😀😀😀

Ha, more like someone on here pretending to be him :lol:

There'll be loads going undercover on forums, some of those 'mags in peace' on RTG will likely be mackems, and there'll also be a fair few Newcastle fans on there pretending to be Sunderland. Probably get a few of those on here as well, ha.

55 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Ha, more like someone on here pretending to be him :lol:

There'll be loads going undercover on forums, some of those 'mags in peace' on RTG will likely be mackems, and there'll also be a fair few Newcastle fans on there pretending to be Sunderland. Probably get a few of those on here as well, ha.

Really.I might listen in tomorrow.

Edited by tomlynnherrington

Guest reefatoon

Shit, he's really brought it home there. I have been in a dream world with us being 4th and everything going perfectly. Now he's made me realise we signed Callum Wilson under Ashley and everything has now completely fallen apart. Can't follow the club anymore after this horrific insight. Absolutely gutted.

The stupid cunt.