sunderland in the EFL

Big River

23 minutes ago, jack j said:

They still saying we are moving our training ground to London?

Gorilla Mits suggested the toon build a training centre near London. He mentioned it on BEIN, hence the sad cunts latching on to owt that is negative re Newcastle and the potential to attract the best players.

1 minute ago, FloydianMag said:

Gorilla Mits suggested the toon build a training centre near London. He mentioned it on BEIN, hence the sad cunts latching on to owt that is negative re Newcastle and the potential to attract the best players.

Theyve been clutching on at that particular straw before keys mentioned it. Nice to see Eddie shut them down again

It's a proper shame mind Mlf are broken after their imaginary northumberland strongholds have all falling :idiot2:to ermmm Newcastle which historically is ermmm in Northumberland :)never mind eh I'm sure all the bairns in co Durham aren't interested in watching ASM,Bruno G ,wor flags,etc when they're got clogger O'Nien and a half empty stadium to play hide n seek and tuggy with uncle exile.

Edited by Nun tumblers

21 minutes ago, Nun tumblers said:

It's a proper shame mind Mlf are broken after their imaginary northumberland strongholds have all falling :idiot2:to ermmm Newcastle which historically is ermmm in Northumberland :)never mind eh I'm sure all the bairns in co Durham aren't interested in watching ASM,Bruno G ,wor flags,etc when they're got clogger O'Nien and a half empty stadium to play hide n seek and tuggy with uncle exile.

"tuggy with uncle exile"

:mackems:

3 hours ago, Nun tumblers said:

Before they lost all this land to Keegan, they were averaging 16,000. Just over minus the bumper crowd against us. They averaged pretty much the same throughout his spell here and even worse before.  It doesn't matter how much land mass they have, had or claim getting the people therein to shift to the ground for a match has always been a problem for them. If they weren't going and had no interest in going to the match what's been lost?

Keegan spent 7years here as player and manager but our attendances have been higher 95% of the time we've both existed.

Too much to ask to just look at the numbers and facts when you can concuct a myth to excuse the inferior support you have to your rival.

Edited by Jonas

I always find it weird how they claim that there is fans in Northumberland etc. of course, our cities are 14 miles away, our boundaries touch each other. People will move for work and family, so you will have the odd fan in major strongholds. There will likely be a Sunderland fan in Walker, just like there will likely be a Newcastle fan in Hendon etc. 99.9% of these areas though will be to respective clubs. An outlier of 1 fan of the opposition ‘territory’ doesn’t make it a strong hold. 

3 hours ago, Stifler said:

I always find it weird how they claim that there is fans in Northumberland etc. of course, our cities are 14 miles away, our boundaries touch each other. People will move for work and family, so you will have the odd fan in major strongholds. There will likely be a Sunderland fan in Walker, just like there will likely be a Newcastle fan in Hendon etc. 99.9% of these areas though will be to respective clubs. An outlier of 1 fan of the opposition ‘territory’ doesn’t make it a strong hold. 

I used to know one from Wallsend. Lives in Fenham now.

18 minutes ago, OverThere said:

I watched that segment on Bein. Do Man City or Man U or Liverpool train in London? No.

So why on earth does this spanner think that we should? 

Because we're Newcastle, and anyone without a braincell likes to pretend it's a shit hole. 

2 hours ago, OverThere said:

I watched that segment on Bein. Do Man City or Man U or Liverpool train in London? No.

So why on earth does this spanner think that we should? 

Cos Noocarsell is near da North Pole, like! 🤪

15 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Exile knows John Hird apparently quelle surprise.

He be giving him box loads of stuff on a daily basis no doubt. I honestly think he's with had a good hiding off some Newcastle fans at some point or his dad was a Newcastle fan and fucked off. He is using his faux outrage since October 7th as he didn't mention a thing before that (mind you could say that about the lot of them over there). I'm still pretty sure he's not even a Sunderland fan, as he never posts anything about them or the team. He also has a ready made audience to spout his shite.

4 hours ago, Joey Linton said:

I see one of them is claiming the owners have banned Wor Flags from having a display this weekend because they don't want the club associated with the rainbow laces campaign. Source is one of the worflags lads apparently.

That you @Heron ? :lol:

Entirely incorrect.

They're desperate to make stories up about Wor Flags. I'll happily doff my cap to them as a lower league side and give credit where it's due and have done so previously.  A lot of time and effort goes into this shit and when you don't have numbers it is more difficult. They do alright apart from that Niall Quinn shit show and stealing inspiration for what we've been doing for 6 years. They also forget we took a stance on our club, rightly or wrongly. Frankly, I cannot be fucked with their tit for tat bullshit. Come back when you can compete. SAD MACKEM BASTARDS.