sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Mad how tight the league is like. Burnley aside and even they have major flaws it looks completely devoid of quality. Big ask for the 3 who come up. Blackburn second and have lost nearly half their games. 

TBF to this lot staying up is a good season. They’ll loan some more kids in January you’d expect if they’re in the clarts. Wouldn’t shock me if Luton implode once Jones leaves.

4 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

Scored our 100th PL goal in 2012 an are 466points ahead in the all time league table at their rate the mackems will reach that goal total in 2047 (not joking) and if we ceased to be tomorrow it would take the same amount of time to match our points.

Something for Exlie junior to look forward to.

??

31 minutes ago, Disco said:

Mad how tight the league is like. Burnley aside and even they have major flaws it looks completely devoid of quality. Big ask for the 3 who come up. Blackburn second and have lost nearly half their games. 

TBF to this lot staying up is a good season. They’ll loan some more kids in January you’d expect if they’re in the clarts. Wouldn’t shock me if Luton implode once Jones leaves.

I said this on here at the start of September. I'd watched a few Championship games involving most of the so called fancied teams amd couldn't believe how poor the standard was. It must be the weakest Championship in many years. There's not one team that's impressed me.

5 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

I said this on here at the start of September. I'd watched a few Championship games involving most of the so called fancied teams amd couldn't believe how poor the standard was. It must be the weakest Championship in many years. There's not one team that's impressed me.

Aye the same. Always think ‘ah this’ll be half decent and it’s absolutely terrible to the point of turning off’. I get it’s exciting that the league is unpredictable but the standard is as bad as I can remember.  

Championship is a competitive league. No one team is fully functional, if they were they'd be in the prem. All have weaknesses, some more than others and it only takes a couple of good signings, a new manager or a few injuries to change the fate of any club in that division.

The cream will eventually rise to the top. Especially those with a bit of financial flex in the 2nd half of the season. Burnley and one of Norwich/Watford to come straight back up and the other will make it to the playoff finals imo. 

If we get some new recruits in we could make all the difference to a team with a few key loans. Anderson isn't getting game time, Lewis, lascelles & Ritchie arent needed, and if we recruit well Fraser & Murphy could be up for grabs. 

1 hour ago, Cattletrucked said:

A lot of them seem more interested and hoping our owners sell up and buy Liverpool, as it would be hilarious for them. So much for human rights and Yemeni kids eh you fuckin tossers. Jealous as fuck and broken. 

We all know the reason for their faux outrage, the fact we got the big money takeover, which is now further compounded by the progress we're making. You just need to see their attitude and actual amusement at the takeover not happening before October 7th. Broken totally broken. 

7 hours ago, Nun tumblers said:

The shit 4 brains makems have an attendance thread on their go to comic rtg,

tracking ticket sales ffs:mackems:,bet they're impressed with tonights attendance at SJP or maybe not:mackems:.

Incredible how they can do things like that down to the minutia but float a myth like us being fickle just last week.

We've been outside the top 7 best supported clubs three times in 40years (all in the 2nd Division, all with boycotts and could well be called an exception) and only twice outside the top nine. I might contest this with anyone but from these zig-zag f*ckwits!?

Notes: they drop when NUFC aren't around 85, 93, 04, 17) and the 1992er theory not holding up, their gates remaining the same as the 80s.

1876404631_Screenshot2022-11-09at00-02-23ChartMakerLiveGap.thumb.png.d244bef4ab7d4a504e6325982c8427eb.png

Edited by Jonas

6 hours ago, Nun tumblers said:

The shit 4 brains makems have an attendance thread on their go to comic rtg,

tracking ticket sales ffs:mackems:,bet they're impressed with tonights attendance at SJP or maybe not:mackems:.

They'll point to tickets "only" being 20 quid for tonight, whilst totally forgetting that they only charge a tenner for cup games and still only get 4 figure crowds (even for Saturday afternoon FA Cup games!).

Spat my coffee out laughing,mostly over sir Bobby (our mutt) when an article from the chronicle popped up on my phone, about that inbred young'un who owns sunlun,he wants to turn them into another Bayern munich  as you do.:rolleyes:.. is the young'un kept in Wylam asylum ? I just can't see clogger o'Nien as a Kimmich or the lanky plank up front as a Mane like,if things weren't bad enough with them having a giant football club on there doorstep he came out with that :2funny:

1 hour ago, Klaus said:

'blood trophies' :rolleyes: :lol:

Goal posts moved again I see.

Cant do a City, FFP

Howe - not Gerrard, Lampard, Emery lol

They've bought nobody, Burn, Hope lol, Nobody wants to go there

They'll not challenge for anything

They'll not challenge for the Champions League

It'll be funny as fuck when they don't win owt again

They'll sell up and buy Liverpool (nee Inter)

Blood trophies, Asterix and Obelix

Edited by Wolfcastle

2 hours ago, BlueStar said:

Oh dear, maybe he can start a support group with Darron Gibson and Niall Quinn 

Shame he couldn't put himself in the shop window like that when he played for the mackems.