sunderland in the EFL

Big River

30 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

It won't matter to the MLFs on Rtg because they will not be watching the World Cup :rolleyes:

Can you change your username to Frankel, 

Everytime I see Dancing Brave I can't get that useless cunt Grenville Starkey out of my heed ,everyone in our betting club at the Thermal Syndicate was on DB for the derby.

Not so long ago over there, that CaptainRed was one of their most rational posters, but even he/she has turned into a full-on bitter cunt now. Just goes to show, this is all turning even their most level headed brethren insane. [emoji38]

Edited by Wandy

On 08/11/2022 at 22:32, Wallsendmag said:

I said this on here at the start of September. I'd watched a few Championship games involving most of the so called fancied teams amd couldn't believe how poor the standard was. It must be the weakest Championship in many years. There's not one team that's impressed me.

It’s the standard of defending that springs to mind.

On 07/11/2022 at 20:50, Kid Icarus said:

My dad lives in CLS so I've been visiting there regularly for the last 25 years. It's only ever been split about 50/50 in the time. In RTG parlance it's a DMZ.

My cousin is from Chester le Street.and he reckons 60/40 or even greater black and white dominance.The mackems have a supporters club and to fill there one and only bus for home games,they need fans from other areas to fill it.

Oh,and they also hate being called mackems.

3 hours ago, Wandy said:

Not so long ago over there, that CaptainRed was one of their most rational posters, but even he/she has turned into a full-on bitter cunt now. Just goes to show, this is all turning even their most level headed brethren insane. [emoji38]

He’s the fucker who’s been predicting what will happen to us on a hourly/daily/weekly basis….I don’t think he’s got one prediction right so far and is getting to the point of needing counselling with the rest of the knackers.