sunderland in the EFL

Big River

2 minutes ago, Billy Warthog said:

Was that pic taken right at kick off? Or well before? 

EDIT - losing 1-0! 😁

Looks like another 33,000+ crowd where their lower bowl holds around 37K…

Now that we’re safe and sound and on a big upward trajectory, I’d actually love to see Sunderland (and Boro) improve. Would be great to have all 3 in the PL again with us as title challengers in 5 years time.

Edited by Shadow Puppets

Guest HTT II
6 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

That doesn't really make it better surely, just calls attention to the fact its not

Its them trying to make things better just like Wor Flags did, do and are continuing to do. Again, I won’t knock it. My son’s team-mates, most of them are mackems and a few go to the games and are getting involved in holding up flags/banners etc. As bairns, that’s special! It’s pathetic they mock ours mind, but RTG are a special type of mackem breed…

Just now, Shadow Puppets said:

Now that we’re safe and sound and on a big upward trajectory, I’d actually love to see Sunderland (and Boro) improve. Would be great to have all 3 in the PL again with us as title challengers in 5 years time.

Give it a couple of seasons and then you want them witnessing us first hand getting champions League, will be sick of their little lives more than they are now

9 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Fuck that.

4 minutes ago, Decky said:

Slagged us off about Wor Flags and thats what they come up with. :lol: What spurred on this decision to bring flags in anyway? Answer on a postcard please. 

Probably so in a couple years time they can claim we copied them.