sunderland in the EFL

Big River

25 minutes ago, Sima said:

I see the latest mentality is that this is all a short term grift and something feels "off" and "sinister".

Fucking inject it, cunts.

One of the cunts is still trying to convince himself that we may still get relegated [emoji38]

16 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

If it had been them took over by PIF I’d be fucking gutted. 

Maybe pif could lend them Elliot Anderson as a goodwill gesture ...might stop some of them feeling suicidel  .

Or pay for a trip to Europe for them to play holy island or summat  

The salty-o-meter is off the scale over there and it's genuinely amusing seeing some of the bile dripping from each post. Got to remember that this current period is the worst time in the long history of their club, this season, regardless of what they do will be looked at as one of the bleakest and worst times they've ever ever ever had. The worst position is 8th iirc, they'll sneak into the playoffs in 5th or 6th I reckon but it's still nailed on to be one of the worst League finishing positions in about 140 years.

So there's all that going on. Then your local rivals get taken over by the richest cunts on the planet. But it's fine as they're shit and going to go down. Then they drop £90m+ in the first window, go on a winning run and are safe as houses with another 6 games to go. As this is unfolding, the manager who got them to 2nd in the League is sacked, Keano snubs them, Defoe fucks them off overnight, they slide down the League and are now scrambling to just make the playoffs. 

Compare and contrast. It's beautiful :) 

1 hour ago, Sima said:

I see the latest mentality is that this is all a short term grift and something feels "off" and "sinister".

Fucking inject it, cunts.

Grumpy Cunt trying to put his always correct ([emoji38]) opinion on things I see.

I’m not sure at what point reality will bite them with regards to our takeover. They’re consumed and still trying to convince themselves it’ll all end in tears.

Well we’ll be shedding tears of joy alright, when that first big shiny trophy is paraded through the regions capital city.

Edited by Whitley mag

1 hour ago, FloydianMag said:

If it had been them took over by PIF I’d be fucking gutted. 

Same here.. 

They must know everyone can see through the fake outrage and "not arsed me"  posts.

44 minutes ago, Wild Geese said:

What’s with the Gravy jibes ?

There not wired up right the Sad Mackem Bastards !

No idea, considering the Sunderland Echo ran an article 10 years ago about Sunderland being the Obese Capital of England. 

2002 - https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/7047452.north-east-communities-fattest-uk/ Sunderland Durham fattest communities

2016 - https://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/sunderland-hospitals-obesity-admissions-are-highest-uk-369242 Sunderland highest in the UK

2019 - https://www.sunderlandecho.com/health/these-are-the-areas-in-the-north-east-with-the-highest-levels-of-childhood-obesity-is-yours-on-the-list-248329 Sunderland

2020 - https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/north-easts-fattest-towns-been-19538726 Hartlepool and Sunderland

North-East Top Slobs

9 hours ago, Wallsendmag said:

Taking last nights result totally in their stride this morning :lol:

Anyone wanting a good laugh with their mornibg cuppa before work would be well advised to pay RTG a visit. It's tremendous viewing this morning!

Just had a quick look on there in the nufc thread. One of them asked "have they won the smelly Cup yet?"

That's all I need to see for the day. This is what they've resorted to.[emoji38]

6 hours ago, nufcnick said:

Weren't we apparently going to be playing theses inbred nonce lovers next season, aged well that did, these fuckers are irrelevant and should be treated as such, I think of Sunderland like I think of an Ant in my garden  

40 places in the league between us. That must be close to the widest gap you’d think. :lol:

From the I article I. The transfer rumours thread

Liverpool are the latest club to show an interest in revolutionary sight training technology that developers hope will take the world of professional football by storm.

i detailed how the “Okkulo” is helping to train goalkeepers and improve technique by effectively “training in the dark” and it has been shown to improve ‘keepers when they’ve worked with clubs at League One and League Two level.

Liverpool goalkeeper coach Claudio Taffarel paid a visit to the Okkulo facility at Sunderland’s training ground last week, along with Wolves’ Tony Roberts, to see it in action.

The system works on the idea that training in low light levels slows down visual processing. To compensate, the brain subconsciously filters out unnecessary movement, helping goalkeepers’ reflexes to speed up, while outfield players report crisper, sharper touches.

The Black Cats are the first to have an “on site” facility, which has been used by players returning from injury as well as the club’s goalkeepers. And it is the potential to improve the reaction times of goalkeepers which has piqued the interest of the Reds.

Liverpool are renowned for their embracing of new technology, with incoming Sporting Director Julian Ward regarded by football insiders as someone ready to innovate on new sports science developments.

How the fuck are these lot the first to have facilities  like this?

Edited by Rafalove

Flag nonces<The desire to be the best flag nonces:

“RAW-dave said:

We should be beating the mags flags

I absolutely agree. They've got a small team working on theirs. We've got 2 people working around the clock”

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/roker-end-display-cambridge-utd-23-04-2022-keysphonescarf.1576665/page-2

The absolute state of their mindset is off the chart. 

image.jpeg.e43bcca68aba06899e3db55a2c283e24.jpeg

36 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

From the I article I. The transfer rumours thread

Liverpool are the latest club to show an interest in revolutionary sight training technology that developers hope will take the world of professional football by storm.

i detailed how the “Okkulo” is helping to train goalkeepers and improve technique by effectively “training in the dark” and it has been shown to improve ‘keepers when they’ve worked with clubs at League One and League Two level.

Liverpool goalkeeper coach Claudio Taffarel paid a visit to the Okkulo facility at Sunderland’s training ground last week, along with Wolves’ Tony Roberts, to see it in action.

The system works on the idea that training in low light levels slows down visual processing. To compensate, the brain subconsciously filters out unnecessary movement, helping goalkeepers’ reflexes to speed up, while outfield players report crisper, sharper touches.

The Black Cats are the first to have an “on site” facility, which has been used by players returning from injury as well as the club’s goalkeepers. And it is the potential to improve the reaction times of goalkeepers which has piqued the interest of the Reds.

Liverpool are renowned for their embracing of new technology, with incoming Sporting Director Julian Ward regarded by football insiders as someone ready to innovate on new sports science developments.

How the fuck are these lot the first to have facilities  like this?

Academy of nee light.