sunderland in the EFL

Big River

They are clearly hoping for a bit of investment / sponsorship / interest from the Middle East by piggybacking on our owners.

No other reason for them to choose to play a Saudi club.

They probably also had to pay the Saudis to sportswash their image, because there's no conceivable benefit in the KSA being associated with the awful Wearside regime.

18 minutes ago, Abacus said:

They are clearly hoping for a bit of investment / sponsorship / interest from the Middle East by piggybacking on our owners.

No other reason for them to choose to play a Saudi club.

They probably also had to pay the Saudis to sportswash their image, because there's no conceivable benefit in the KSA being associated with the awful Wearside regime.

Is this a piss take from our owners.I really hope so ???

I do sympathise with the travelling fans though.

It's seven hour flight at least, plus transfers, to the stadium. 

Pretty gruelling to be holding it in all that time before they can take a nice relaxing shit in their seat.

Here's to the Turtles' Head Trophy.

3 minutes ago, Abacus said:

I do sympathise with the travelling fans though.

It's seven hour flight at least, plus transfers, to the stadium. 

Pretty gruelling to be holding it in all that time before they can take a nice relaxing shit in their seat.

Here's to the Turtles' Head Trophy.

30,000 expected to travel from Newcastle airport 

11 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

He's a prick this guy. :lol:

They wouldn't be complaining in the slightest if we weren't owned by PIF, he's trying to save face.

Screenshot_20221116-190737.png

He has put a few similar posts in. If I could be arsed I’d post that meme of the crying face with the happy mask over it, sums the cunt up 

I'd be betting that the fixture never actually takes place due to the objections of the fans. They'll then double down and froth at the mouth twice as hard for twice as long. Meanwhile 99.8% of people won't give a single fuck either way

11 minutes ago, midds said:

I'd be betting that the fixture never actually takes place due to the objections of the fans. They'll then double down and froth at the mouth twice as hard for twice as long. Meanwhile 99.8% of people won't give a single fuck either way

This the fanbase who can’t be arsed to organise a protest against Stewart Donald and Methvan, so I couldn’t see them doing anything productive enough to get their owners to cancel it. They all have a good whinge on their forum and that’s about it. 

Then again, that was when it was about them. This is more about us, their number one priority so you’re probably right. 

37 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

He's a prick this guy. :lol:

They wouldn't be complaining in the slightest if we weren't owned by PIF, he's trying to save face.

Screenshot_20221116-190737.png

Internet experience dictates that having Blair for your avatar is a dead giveaway that you're going to be a wrongun.

6 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

This the fanbase who can’t be arsed to organise a protest against Stewart Donald and Methvan, so I couldn’t see them doing anything productive enough to get their owners to cancel it. They all have a good whinge on their forum and that’s about it. 

Then again, that was when it was about them. This is more about us, their number one priority so you’re probably right. 

RtG and Twitter meltdowns might be enough tbh. Owners have always been careful to pander to the fans' whims - hence the 'Sunderland disease' Charlie Meth-head talked about