sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Had we not been owned by PIF what’s the odds this friendly wouldn’t have even raised an eyebrow amongst their lot. Fast forward 12 months they’ve backed themselves into such a corner they feel compelled to act outraged at their own club.

Half of them don’t like being called mackems, they cosy up to Feyernoord coz they think their hard (even they can’t stand the cunts now), they became half Irish when Keane and the Irish lot owned them (even renaming the terminus Keano’s) and now they’ve become human rights champions as a coping mechanism.

Tom Cowie got it right years ago when he wished they were more like Newcastle fans. Small town club and small time fans always will be.

2 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Surely fan pressure to cancel a friendly is a piece of piss compared to stopping a takeover- let’s see how they get on.

Can’t wait for the match thread.

They only want the friendly cancelled so they can say they got it cancelled.

"We drove the Saudis away just over a friendly match, the mags welcomed being OWNED by them, that's how classy we are compared to them". I think they'd be quite unbearable in their backslapping if it was cancelled, even though the reality is that it's a piece of piss to not want a meaningless friendly for some free "Fewman rights" points, and we all know they'd all be completely different if the prospect of actual success was dangled their way instead.

At least Gipetto is an honest mackem cunt as below, compared to this Dangernonce character who thinks where seething at them pretending to be outraged by this friendly. 

‘Why shouldn't we be in Dubai mate? We've been to Dubai a number of times over the years and I can't ever recall it being highlighted as an issue on here or elsewhere’.

8 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

At least Gipetto is an honest mackem cunt as below, compared to this Dangernonce character

I read there he has more bans from rtg than all the bitter twats put together. He often gets his kicks from winding up his own fans.  He must be a proper horrible bloke in real life...or a very sad one. Even the other members there don't like him.

It’s painful to see them grasp at straws, desperately trying to find some form of one-upmanship when every avenue they turn into is closed. Fewman rights?-bew the knee, mass racial abuse, dicanneo worship (I even read over there they didn’t know what human rights were until the takeover, but now they do it’s abhorrent)

They've had their last straw plucked from them by their own club, now they need to fuck off back to their own insular world. 

I haven’t seen much over there about boycotting their strip manufacturer with all the human rights issues surrounding Nike and slave labour?  Fewman rights not human rights?

Someone should ask the “Spirit of37” group their thoughts on that with their #moralsbeforemoney hashtag bollocks. 

Edited by RS

Aye but you've got to put rtg in perspective, would the majority of mackems except a mega wealthy Arab consortium T/O 90% +, would welcome them with open arms, infact there would be a tea towel shortage in mackemland, there seems to be about 5 or 6 posters on rtg  totally consumed by bitter jealousy and in all realities they are disgusting halfaheed trolls.

Edited by Nun tumblers

Hopefully it's been brokered by Staveley and Ghodoussi just to shut erectile up and stop him posting his fake outrage every time they post on twitter.

Imagine.... that would be fucking hilarious ? 

17 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Had we not been owned by PIF what’s the odds this friendly wouldn’t have even raised an eyebrow amongst their lot. Fast forward 12 months they’ve backed themselves into such a corner they feel compelled to act outraged at their own club.

Half of them don’t like being called mackems, they cosy up to Feyernoord coz they think their hard (even they can’t stand the cunts now), they became half Irish when Keane and the Irish lot owned them (even renaming the terminus Keano’s) and now they’ve become human rights champions as a coping mechanism.

Tom Cowie got it right years ago when he wished they were more like Newcastle fans. Small town club and small time fans always will be.

:smitten:  glorious 

Some Houthi lover from Hylton or somewhere claimed that "the mags will be seething at the majority of our supporter base stance on this"

Anybody on here "seething"?

I know I am.... ????

Edited by Ken Boon

3 minutes ago, Ken Boon said:

Some Houthi lover from Hylton or somewhere claimed that "the mags will be seething at the majority of our supporter base stance on this"

Anybody on here "seething"?

I know I am.... ????

The seeth is so strong, I’ve only gone and spilt my gravy boat all down my football shirt…