sunderland in the EFL

Big River

1 hour ago, Slim said:

Disagree if you go out looking for a fight it ( a cunt) does not stop when you hit the ground. 

I got nutted in town by some bloke after NO online night out after calling him out for feeling up a lasses skirt.  He was huge and fell through some railings with him on top. Luckily I do BJJ swept him and kicked/stomped his head as much as I could.  All while his mate was shouting "you can't kick somone on the floor"  

Honestly got no sympathy for anyone that starts fights and get seriously hurt.  Just the innocent people who get caught up.

Don't get me wrong, by all accounts he was the main instigator in the trouble so got what he deserved and hopefully he'll think better of it next time as a result of what happened, but he was lying on the ground, his mates had ran off and left him. It was over then.

10 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Don't get me wrong, by all accounts he was the main instigator in the trouble so got what he deserved and hopefully he'll think better of it next time as a result of what happened, but he was lying on the ground, his mates had ran off and left him. It was over then.

My mate was the one protecting him. 

look the Chelsea lads wanted it at the Black Bull and they got it , no sympathy on that score , the piling in happens all the time and is a cunts trick tbh but very standard hooligan behaviour , cowards trick but we aren’t the only ones who do it just watch the thousands of hooligan videos on YouTube .

29 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Is that an explosion I've just heard down on Wearyside there?

That's the game up for them then. Let's sit back and laugh at their next line of attack!

Game up? You just know for a fact that if they got bought out by Kuwait or Bahraini owners tomorrow, the whole of the SOS would be awash with blokes wearing robes and teatowels with tears of joy streaming down their liver spotted faces.

Ksa have literally kicked away their only crutch they had to deal with this. Wouldn't be surprised if mbs have paid them a daft amount of money compared to a normal fixture and they've already spent it in Jan. 

Even if this game was cancelled there are more than a few who are admitting they'd love a bit of Saudi attention.  Needless to say they're mags or dreadful human being in that bastion of righteousness 

52 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Ksa have literally kicked away their only crutch they had to deal with this. Wouldn't be surprised if mbs have paid them a daft amount of money compared to a normal fixture and they've already spent it in Jan. 

This is exactly it, the one thing they could falsely claim to have as a stick ...... is no more 

That is the true source of their rage 

1 hour ago, FloydianMag said:

It’s really fucked with their heads, its wonderful.

They can’t decide which side of the fence to sit on, can’t complain about our ownership if they say it’s ok.

Its a nothing story really but the way they’ve gone on about our ownerships totally stumped them.

"Already had Mags on to me.... FFS"

"Just tell them you’re dead against it and Sartori is a ****. Simple"

were against their practices and beliefs and Ashley is a ****, so that's that then apparently

"Not getting the hate from the bit research I just did. The club have a woman on the board, the owner seems a fairly decent bloke and it's not like I'm expected to hate the whole of the middle east, or am I ?"

heard of Amanda Staveley?

"However, this is a Saudi team that is not owned by the Saudi state."

Plays in a Saudi state owned league, in Saudi, which is completely controlled, so they kept telling us, by MBS

And

"Most of our fans. Mags were hoping we'd make excuses. Unlucky"

WTF is all that above then? from the very same page

Edited by Wolfcastle

10 hours ago, The Butcher said:

They hate that lad on RTG after he made a fool of their own expert Grumpy.

Edit : Just seen Grumpy is trying to explain why the photo means absolutely nothing. That'll be him owed a pint of Uruguay's finest ale. :lol:

Edited by Joey Linton