sunderland in the EFL

Big River

2 hours ago, sleazy said:

I have no issue with anyone in the NE supporting the NE club of their choice. 

What I don't get is why MLFs in Ashington etc are hailed by them but any Toon fan who doesn't live in NE1 is plastic scum?

The NE1 postcode area is a tiny part of Newcastle, less than 4% of the City

Newcastle - MAP of the City and electoral wards (2).jpg

1 hour ago, Nun tumblers said:

Qatar have employed the mackems ticket office , Senegal v Holland the ground is half full, and the official attendance has been announced  at 1700k above capacity :mackems:

The mackems cannot fiddle the attendances for cup ties due to the gate money having to be shared between both clubs and organisers .8,620 at home to Mansfield in the FA Cup last season.3,960 at home to Man Utd in the EFL.

6 hours ago, madras said:

Do they really think folk from Gateshead and Blaydon should be Sunderland fans because they were once part of County Durham ? Should someone tell them Sunderland was once part of Northumbria, and also part of the Roman Empire so maybe they should all support Morpeth Town or Roma.

I tend to go with , in general ,I guess at people supporting the nearest professional club (there's loads of reasons why people would support others instead, it's just a general rule of thumb). It tends to work on the whole.

Tbf, they think anyone that supports them is a fucking legend and anyone that supports us is worse than Hitler.

Any other bollocks about locations or sportswashing is just how it's dressed up.