sunderland in the EFL

Big River

1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:

I’m sure that exile cunt lives in Gwent, there must be some murdering, gravy stained, shirt wearing maggot on here who has encountered this well known human rights champion down there ?

I mean picture the scene your happily walking around downtown Gwent in your white and green kit, then boom out of the Oxfam shop jumps Exile to give you a mouthful.

Any real life sightings of this crusader would be welcome, parents of young 2022 mags in sleepy Gwent beware there’s a nutcase in your midst.

He’s probably left plenty of clues in his Pervy side of Twitter. 

16 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

To be genunine it would mean the inhabitants of Sunderland are specifically and uniquely sensitive and compassioante to human rights violations around the world (or even just Saudi ones, which defeats the concept), as opposed to anywhere else that's a lot less bothered (and personally effected, coincidentally).

The only people I could honestly see convincing themselves of that, are their lunatics.

Let's be honest, most of the 'views' they spout on RTG are based on them desperately attempting to appear liberal and forward thinking. Loads on there condemning booing the knee to try and fit in in the modern world when I'm sure behind the keyboard they are all for it. Same applies for human rights, LGBT rights etc. It is the same inferiority complex that leads them to refer to their season tickets as 'season cards'. 

If you were an outsider and didn't know the North East, looking at RTG you would think Sunderland is a bastion of liberal thinking where 99% of the population vehemently defend the rights of all minorities. Certainly not the brexit supporting, second home of Tommy Robinson where the locals racially abuse their own star player's mother and hang refugees not welcome signs around their town. 

If Newcastle as a city and football club didn't exist they wouldn't be like this. They are basically like the twin brother whose sibling is captain of the footy team, gets top marks in class and shags all the fit birds. Just desperate for any form of attention or recognition. 

17 hours ago, JonBez comesock said:

Is it not easier to close this sunderland thread ?

Why worry about them or talk about them 

it’s all over hyped / fake outrage / jealousy 

we all have sunderland friends / mates and they are no different to us 

they want to see their team do well 

they have a good percentage of dopey / deluded fans who fucking hate us 

We also have a percentage of fans that are absolute knobs (usually on Twitter)

the real sunderland fans (your mates) are ok , good laugh , lots of banter , back n forward 

The doylems on the sunderland forums / twitter are absolute (baby humans) thick as fuck ….not worth speaking too

Obviously I despise them when we play them , love it when we beat them 

other than that , I have no interest in their players , position in the league or what they do 

Mackem 😀

4 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

I’m sure that exile cunt lives in Gwent, there must be some murdering, gravy stained, shirt wearing maggot on here who has encountered this well known human rights champion down there ?

I mean picture the scene your happily walking around downtown Gwent in your white and green kit, then boom out of the Oxfam shop jumps Exile to give you a mouthful.

Any real life sightings of this crusader would be welcome, parents of young 2022 mags in sleepy Gwent beware there’s a nutcase in your midst.

He must listen to BBC Radio Newcastle via the net as his texts are regularly read out.

the fans of massive lads are all fighting amongst themselves now…

alliances are being formed and friendships forever broken… RTG is a hostile place as we speak…

so let’s take a look at who we’ve got…

1) a good number (and on the increase) that freely admit all this outrage is only about us and no one gave a monkeys chuff about human rights previously 

2) those that think the match probably shouldn’t have been arranged but wtf, just crack on anyway

3) a number that feel compromised ie not really arsed but desperate to save face for fear of sounding hypocritical 

4) those with strong feelings against all things Saudi..

5) and then we have the regular mob who have completely lost the plot and are having a total meltdown ie Skylon who’s new Sunderland sportswash thread has been brilliantly ridiculed by his own….

And to top it all the mackam communication person has just put an out of office message on and decided to fuck off for 2 weeks which has added to the levels of fyewm..

It’s gonna get worse, they’re quoting all sorts of statistics, poll results, averages and insights…. might need to keep a close eye on some of these, they really are on the edge..

Can you dig it…….

I watch this youtuber called Lazy Masquerade who does mystery videos. He's just done one on unsolved murders and the first one was about all of these stuffed rubbish bags left all over Minneapolis. On checking them they were found to have body parts in. People were thinking organized crime etc and then someone found the head on a park bench and it had P E R V carved into the forehead. It turned out to be a local man with mental health issues called Adam Johnson. Seems he was troubled but was trying to get well and was generally well liked in the community. He did have a criminal conviction for over disciplining a child rather severely. A theory about this is that someone checked his conviction and thought it meant something more sinister and butchered him. Now, here's the Sunderland connection; he had a resemblance to rtg's favorite predator and so it was thought the murderer mistook american Adam for him, checked the records and put two and two together. Nothing has been proved yet though.

This break for the WC is killing them.They’re mid table.We’re flying in the Prem with no doubt a number of new signings making their way to the regions capital in January,and to add to their pain,their club decide to play a friendly against a team from Saudi Arabia.Normally when games are postponed because England are playing ,time drags,there’s nee decent craic.Not this time bonny lads. 😀😀😀

On 18/11/2022 at 08:31, Geogaddi said:

They are all arguing with each other on that thread on RTG, a lot of them are saying nobody would care one bit about the friendly if the Saudis didn't own us, obviously they get abused and called mags[emoji38].

You can understand why they're pissed tbh. At least we got potential billions pumped into our club and get to watch it rocket to world class levels. They have sold their souls for a fucking friendly. :lol:

8 minutes ago, TRon said:

You can understand why they're pissed tbh. At least we got potential billions pumped into our club and get to watch it rocket to world class levels. They have sold their souls for a fucking friendly. :lol:

By choice as well. 

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Exile 1968

Winger

Yesterday at 8:50 PM

#8,210

Until the Saudis have their hands on everything Sports wise, to Sportswash their disgusting crimes feom football to Formula 1 to LIV. Whist Governments support them & turn a blind eye because of oil, while they condemn Putin yet give ammunity to MBS despite knowing he is responsible for 9/11, the killing of a journalist etc. While the Tories make money out of selling arms to these absolute bastards & until the oil runs out, they will fix sport so they can claim to be a forward thinking nation. Like Qatar they will win the right to host a WC & will probably nobble everyone to win it. Football is fucked. I pray the ESL happens NOW so we can get our game back. I pray that one day soon their disgusting owner commits his last atrocity & the world wakes up to these backward savage animals. 

Last edited: Yesterday at 8:54 PM

Exile 1968

Winger

Yesterday at 9:51 PM

#8,223

Defend, deflect, defend, deflect. 

f***ing Tragic...every single one of them.

YOUR OWNER MURDERS CHILDREN YOU SICK SICK WIERDOS

Exile 1968

Winger

Today at 1:26 AM

#8,232

Hi Lads. Bet you're wanking over your Pedo murdering owner. Shows you agree with his ways. And feel the need to come on a rivals message board to defend his Excellency. Well done  and your opinion means nothing worshipping a murderer. Why do you do that? Guilt? Summit to hide? Jealousy of him being able to get away with it? Looking for attention?. I massively get to you, & I love it. Oh & @Sombrero ..let's meet for a pint. You can explain your views mate. As I don't have a clue why anyone would defend a murdering basrard. Who knows...one of your family could be in his sights.

Just let the cunt make a dick of himself , he likes the notoriety now .

The mask has slipped , they are a bunch of 2 faced fuckers and deserved now to be ignored. Hypocritical  cunts to a man .

Edited by GWN

6 minutes ago, Paully said:

Exile 1968

Winger

#8,210

Until the Saudis have their hands on everything Sports wise, to Sportswash their disgusting crimes feom football to Formula 1 to LIV. Whist Governments support them & turn a blind eye because of oil, while they condemn Putin yet give ammunity to MBS despite knowing he is responsible for 9/11, the killing of a journalist etc. While the Tories make money out of selling arms to these absolute bastards & until the oil runs out, they will fix sport so they can claim to be a forward thinking nation. Like Qatar they will win the right to host a WC & will probably nobble everyone to win it. Football is fucked. I pray the ESL happens NOW so we can get our game back. I pray that one day soon their disgusting owner commits his last atrocity & the world wakes up to these backward savage animals. 

Exile 1968

Winger

#8,223

Exile 1968

Winger

#8,232

Hi Lads. Bet you're wanking over your Pedo murdering owner. Shows you agree with his ways. And feel the need to come on a rivals message board to defend his Excellency. Well done  and your opinion means nothing worshipping a murderer. Why do you do that? Guilt? Summit to hide? Jealousy of him being able to get away with it? Looking for attention?. I massively get to you, & I love it. Oh & @Sombrero ..let's meet for a pint. You can explain your views mate. As I don't have a clue why anyone would defend a murdering basrard. Who knows...one of your family could be in his sights.

The thing with that daft cunt is he genuinely thinks 'I'm getting to them' because he keeps getting mentioned. Nah mate you've become a parody and everyone is taking the piss out of you for laughs at how pathetic and desperate your life is getting. It's took over his life completely :lol:

Great comments by fellow toon fans over there regarding Exiles posts on Tuchel. Apparently Exile said he didn't come here due to his morals. Someone had to point out him he's been both Chelsea and PSG manager :mackems:

1 hour ago, Paully said:

Exile 1968

Winger

#8,210

Exile 1968

Winger

#8,223

Exile 1968

Winger

#8,232

Blokes a raving ranting lunatic, if I was Sombrero I’d be tempted to take him up on his offer of a pint though. I’d guarantee the sad fucker wouldn’t turn up though, he’s probably never left his bedroom since October 2021.

Honestly, everyone should just ignore him. Don't even mention his name or that he exists. Just let him rant away to himself in a vacuum, we all know where to find his dribble if we want a laugh without needing it referenced on here, let's not give him the oxygen he craves by even acknowledging he exists.

1 hour ago, Chris_R said:

Honestly, everyone should just ignore him. Don't even mention his name or that he exists. Just let him rant away to himself in a vacuum, we all know where to find his dribble if we want a laugh without needing it referenced on here, let's not give him the oxygen he craves by even acknowledging he exists.

I want to keep giving him oxygen though.  Spontaneous combustion requires oxygen, and he has to be close to that by now

That he has to embelish things that are bad if just told truthfully (misrepresenting Yemen constantly, mid-teen MBS planned 9/11) is self-defeating. Comes off as a obsessive warped liar. That people just give him a like, like he's a sage on these things is pretty frightening though.

Why does he only care about Saudi Arabia and human rights? Can he answer that? As he's literally defended Russia in his own attack there and there's zero comparison? Who grieves for the quarter of a million dead at Putin's hand? Not old bleeding heart Exile that's for sure.

If only there was a common denominator in what he's selectively outraged by.