sunderland in the EFL

Big River

15 minutes ago, geordiesteve710 said:

"Rules violations."

Sounds disconcertingly vague.

It was the politest ive ever been, the second you mention the mods and bullet proof sheild its all over apparently. Oh any your not allowed to support a NE team if your not from the NE..... kinda answers that question then....  why nobody knows them unless you mention newcastle in the same sentence

Go and have alook i did nothing but callout a couple of the regular nutjobs politley, it wasnt till i mentioned calling the mods for protection (again) that the ban came about

Mind you this was my 4th account banned @scoot and zog got my first account banned [emoji38]

6 hours ago, danny said:

Go and have alook i did nothing but callout a couple of the regular nutjobs politley, it wasnt till i mentioned calling the mods for protection (again) that the ban came about

Mind you this was my 4th account banned @scoot and zog got my first account banned [emoji38]

My mate washy tumbler, who's been a mlf's for over a week, told me he posted that it would be" great for world football to see a minnow win the world cup like the KSA that would be the equivalent of sunderland getting into the champions league" he reliably informs me that he can't post owt else at the minute and he needs mods approval which doesn't seem forthcoming. 

Edited by Nun tumblers

44 minutes ago, Nun tumblers said:

My mate washy tumbler, who's been a mlf's for over a week, told me he posted that it would be" great for world football to see a minnow win the world cup like the KSA that would be the equivalent of sunderland getting into the champions league" he reliably informs me that he can't post owt else at the minute and he needs mods approval which doesn't seem forthcoming. 

I had that for a week, then they let me through even after deleting everything i posted

All i did was tell them nobody cared about them other than newcastle fans and that was fine, my mistake was talking to bear beets and trying to stay sensible

Ive seen your "mate" mentioned over there, it seems like he made an impression [emoji38]

13 minutes ago, tomlynnherrington said:

Who should people born in Co Durham after 1974 support? Hartlepool? Co Durham’s club for nearly 50 years.

Well those with any sense, and who by fortune of birth/residence are outside   the ‘loyalty-yoke’ of any of the central SR postcodes, would/should/easily could support the team named for their regional capital. 
One North East, with one capital, and one top flight football team. No brainer. 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

Do they really think folk from Gateshead and Blaydon should be Sunderland fans because they were once part of County Durham ? Should someone tell them Sunderland was once part of Northumbria, and also part of the Roman Empire so maybe they should all support Morpeth Town or Roma.

I tend to go with , in general ,I guess at people supporting the nearest professional club (there's loads of reasons why people would support others instead, it's just a general rule of thumb). It tends to work on the whole.

11 minutes ago, tomlynnherrington said:

They regularly try to convince themselves that every town,village and city in Co Durham is predominantly red and white.They’ve got a point if you look at the villages and towns north of Hartlepool and the east of the A1 up to Washington and sunlun.

But then as you get west of Durham City, Consett, Tow Law etc they are predominantly Black and White. 

22 minutes ago, Nun tumblers said:

Darlington train station always used to be rammed with black n white on toon away days 

Still is, a good few red and whites on theirs aswell to be honest.

With the rise in popularity and bigger attendances you do see a load of Black and White coming up the Durham coast which was a known Sunderland area, similar you get a good few red and white from Northumberland and the Tyne Valley.

13 hours ago, danny said:

I've had 2 other accounts (both mine) banned since then too.[emoji38]

24 minutes ago, madras said:

Still is, a good few red and whites on theirs aswell to be honest.

With the rise in popularity and bigger attendances you do see a load of Black and White coming up the Durham coast which was a known Sunderland area, similar you get a good few red and white from Northumberland and the Tyne Valley.

Darlington has always been known as a mainly NUFC supporting town.

1 minute ago, sleazy said:

I have no issue with anyone in the NE supporting the NE club of their choice. 

What I don't get is why MLFs in Ashington etc are hailed by them but any Toon fan who doesn't live in NE1 is plastic scum?

Spot on.That’s mackem logic though.Neebody else’s,just mackems.