sunderland in the EFL

Big River

news of the Glazer selling Manure and of course RTG delights in the prospect of the Saudis selling us to go after them:dowiespin:

Couldnt be that they just don't want them to own Newcastle could it? Surely owning Man U would be an even bigger vehicle for the sportswashing they are so against?

2 hours ago, JumpersForGoalposts said:

TBF ,no one can top @Nuntumblers effort as "WeysKeyse" or whatever it was on RTG. No point going in peyce right now, just go big and short and burn out in glory with an IP ban.

You can get around an IP ban very easily, avast for instance has a free vpn (5gig allowance pw) ive done it over there a couple of times :bluestar:

4 hours ago, sleazy said:

news of the Glazer selling Manure and of course RTG delights in the prospect of the Saudis selling us to go after them:dowiespin:

Couldnt be that they just don't want them to own Newcastle could it? Surely owning Man U would be an even bigger vehicle for the sportswashing they are so against?

They can’t even hide it anymore 

30 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

The Fewm when they find out that he's not a MLF and is in fact a Durham Mag is just glorious [emoji38]

Not only that but the match commentator must have mentioned that he supports Newcastle about five times!

2 hours ago, Jinky said:

Not only that but the match commentator must have mentioned that he supports Newcastle about five times!

They just can't catch a break the mackems. I'd feel sorry for them if it wasn't so richly deserved and humorous.

10 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Once they find out he's a "Mag" it's insult after insult but no doubt if he was a "MLF" then they would have been blowing smoke up his arse

Aye, it was the same when Staveley’s interest was known. All of a sudden everyone knew her and in their words ‘Everyone has had a turn with her’.

Now with Herdman, everyone knows him and everyone thinks he’s a cunt.

So really what they mackems are saying is that they all knew a women who facilitated the takeover of Man City, helped bail out one of the UK’s biggest banks during a financial crises, and then got one of the richest public investment funds in the world to take over their neighbours. All along they knew her and never tried to get her to takeover their club instead?

All along they knew one of the best up and coming managers, even had him on their books teaching the kids at one point, and none of them started calling for him to get the managers job?

11 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Once they find out he's a "Mag" it's insult after insult but no doubt if he was a "MLF" then they would have been blowing smoke up his arse

I'm on there far too much but then again I'm on here far too much but I remember, a few managers ago, when his name popped up and they were asking the same questions then. 

Was pre Johnson iirc. 

"Born in Consett" 

"is he a MLF" type stuff. 

Deja vu that thread there. 

9 hours ago, tomlynnherrington said:

MLF was always intended as a joke I see.No it fucking wasn’t.They’ve now decided that the piss taking from us has become unbearable and too embarrassing.

Aye that's bollocks

Even though real life Mackems aren't anything like RTG Mackems I've heard lads fan mentioned a few times 

Went to see James Bay last night, a few early references to his support towards Newcastle United but, said that he understood that there would be some people in "from the other side"  which was met with a few quiet grumbles.  Came back on for his encore in an old Greenalls Black and white top circa 1990.  What a bloke!!  Also by the way - excellent live!

Edited by pinkeye
spelling mistake

Alreet everyone? I'm Dorty and this is my first post. I was in Milan all of last week. Now we all know the old song, and it was proved to be correct; there was not one of the dirty rancid turds polluting the Milan streets but then again why would there be, I guess they've never played there before! There's an English-style pub tucked away in a quiet alleyway that's run by a local. It's a homage to English clubs with framed shirts on the walls including ours but not one of the SMBs. I guess its true then, 'Have You Ever Seen A Mackem In Milan?' I didn't.