sunderland in the EFL

Big River

2 minutes ago, dorty said:

Alreet everyone? I'm Dorty and this is my first post. I was in Milan all of last week. Now we all know the old song, and it was proved to be correct; there was not one of the dirty rancid turds polluting the Milan streets but then again why would there be, I guess they've never played there before! There's an English-style pub tucked away in a quiet alleyway that's run by a local. It's a homage to English clubs with framed shirts on the walls including ours but not one of the SMBs. I guess its true then, 'Have You Ever Seen A Mackem In Milan?' I didn't.Β 

Areet Exile πŸ˜‰

Getting excited by some crak on sky news in the last couple of hours that Saudis want to invest in the premier League , not logged in on their so can't can't tell them to just shut the fuck up and stop acting like outraged pricks. So I'll say it hereΒ 

'shut the fuck up and stop acting like outraged pricks'Β  becoming really tedious now likeΒ 

Saudi Prince in that interview mentions Messi and Ronaldo a lot and the desire to get Liverpool and Man Utd. He doesn't even acknowledge the mags, almost as if they don't give a monkeys about them.
Β 

Usual lies and inaccuracies from the inbred cunts, fucking hell it's not even hard to findΒ :lol:

7 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Saudi Prince in that interview mentions Messi and Ronaldo a lot and the desire to get Liverpool and Man Utd. He doesn't even acknowledge the mags, almost as if they don't give a monkeys about them.
Β 

Usual lies and inaccuracies from the inbred cunts, fucking hell it's not even hard to findΒ :lol:

"Posted before I’ve renewed and stayed loyal after years of embarrassment.

15, 19 point seasons, Short, Bain, Donald, Methven… Years in the 3rd tier.

If the Saudi’s bought SAFC I’d cancel the 4 season cards tomorrow and never set foot in the SoL again.

I can accept us being shite, but I can’t accept us selling off 143 years of history and seeing the club I love being used as a propaganda machine for the Saudi State."

Β 

:facepalm:

Β 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/saudi-arabia-wants-its-investors-to-own-manchester-united-and-liverpool.1594404/page-3

3 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

"Posted before I’ve renewed and stayed loyal after years of embarrassment.

15, 19 point seasons, Short, Bain, Donald, Methven… Years in the 3rd tier.

If the Saudi’s bought SAFC I’d cancel the 4 season cards tomorrow and never set foot in the SoL again.

I can accept us being shite, but I can’t accept us selling off 143 years of history and seeing the club I love being used as a propaganda machine for the Saudi State."

Β 

:facepalm:

Β 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/saudi-arabia-wants-its-investors-to-own-manchester-united-and-liverpool.1594404/page-3

Β 

Easy to say when there's fuck-all chance of it happening. :lol:

Β 

It's like when I tell the wife that despite her flaws I love her, and even if Natalie Portman came knocking on the door promising me endless nights of unbridled passion I'd say no, and stay instead with her.

Β 

That - like their "I'd never go back if the Saudis bought us", is an incredibly easy promise to keep. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Shak said:

I'm pretty sure lots of them would pack it in and stay away at this point. A few years ago no but they're pot committed at this point.

Β 

Nope.

Β 

They'd complain for about a week as a token gesture, but as soon as there was a sniff of actual investment in the playing side they'd say "Well if it's good enough for the mags, I don't see why we should miss out" and they'd be straight back.

Looking good for the women's team to have a 30k plus attendance in wFA Cup tie,At SJP.

How many would sunderland get if they drew Barnsley at home in the FA cup ?sub 12k I would think the clip ofΒ  MLF's:crazy2:

Edited by Nun tumblers

45 minutes ago, Nun tumblers said:

Looking good for the women's team to have a 30k plus attendance in wFA Cup tie,At SJP.

How many would sunderland get if they drew Barnsley at home in the FA cup ?sub 12k I would think the clip ofΒ  MLF's:crazy2:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

The crowd at their last home FA Cup game (v Mansfield in 2021) was 8,620.

53 minutes ago, Nun tumblers said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I think it's difficult and unfair to compare these. I'm delighted the women are doing well, and getting good support. I hope it continues. I hope in years to come the women's game gets on a far more equal footing in all regards with the men's game but it obviously has a long way to go but it's absolutely what they deserve and what we should all strive for.

Β 

However comparing attendances between the women's team at SJP and a Sunderland match today is tricky, because with all due respect the tickets for the women's team are very cheap, I think probably around Β£5 each if you averaged out what everyone spent in the stadium. On the other hand you have Sunderland who actually.... oh.... well, if you factor in all the freebies it's probably about the same.

16 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Β 

I think it's difficult and unfair to compare these. I'm delighted the women are doing well, and getting good support. I hope it continues. I hope in years to come the women's game gets on a far more equal footing in all regards with the men's game but it obviously has a long way to go but it's absolutely what they deserve and what we should all strive for.

Β 

However comparing attendances between the women's team at SJP and a Sunderland match today is tricky, because with all due respect the tickets for the women's team are very cheap, I think probably around Β£5 each if you averaged out what everyone spent in the stadium. On the other hand you have Sunderland who actually.... oh.... well, if you factor in all the freebies it's probably about the same.

Β 

Sunderlands ticket prices for their last home FA Cup tie were Β£10 adults, Β£5 kids/OAPs. Attendance was 8,620.

Β 

Tickets for NUFC women are Β£3 adults Β£1 kids (Β£6/Β£2 on the day) with Milburn Stand directors box tickets priced at Β£30.

The lad that says the following pretty much nails it, we all know it's vaux outrage and them getting giddy at the thought of us being ditched in favour of Man-U/Liverpool perfectly demonstrates thatΒ 

Β 

"Exactly, our fans saying they'd be happy if the House of Saud ditched the mags and bought Man Utd are proving the mags right when they say we're only bothered about the Saudis because they bought them.
Some of our fans need to think more."

8 hours ago, reefatoon said:

Full of shit.

You’re evidently a camel-humping (thank you to NE27), horse-punching, gravy-stained, Honey-Monster-fondling, Blairite-soft-shite, delewed-jawdy, (insert additional favoured bile-infused β€˜banter’) Marra. Accept it, live with the shame.Β 
Β 

Spoiler

… feels kinda niiiccceΒ :yorkie:

Β 

9 hours ago, Chris_R said:

Β 

Nope.

Β 

They'd complain for about a week as a token gesture, but as soon as there was a sniff of actual investment in the playing side they'd say "Well if it's good enough for the mags, I don't see why we should miss out" and they'd be straight back.

Β 

Β 

Every Mackem read this as it’s what would 100% happen, few big signings a few wins and then they would all be flooding back . I’d say they would lose around 300 fans and 200 would be back within a few months of success . Two faced cunts to a man , never ever forget it .

5 hours ago, GWN said:

Β 

Β 

Every Mackem read this as it’s what would 100% happen, few big signings a few wins and then they would all be flooding back . I’d say they would lose around 300 fans and 200 would be back within a few months of success . Two faced cunts to a man , never ever forget it .

And woman