sunderland in the EFL

Big River

11 hours ago, Scoot said:

They'll just pretend loads of free tickets were given away like they did today for the lasses. If they can't think of an excuse for things they just bareface lie!

Aye they love telling a lie or two over there. They're like broken glass with further cracks appearing daily. They will be suicidal in a few years :lol:

Edited by et tu brute

Know I'm a bit baised but I am sure if their female team did the attendance we did I would be full of praise and most people on here would.

They can't can't do it can they.  Blinded by jealousy. 

1 minute ago, Slim said:

Know I'm a bit baised but I am sure if their female team did the attendance we did I would be full of praise and most people on here would.

They can't can't do it can they.  Blinded by jealousy. 

There’s one on RTG praised it and he was called a “simpleton” :lol: 

All part of sportswashing apparently, proven by their being no women in the crowd of the Saudi Arabia WC match. 

1 minute ago, Danh1 said:

All part of sportswashing apparently, proven by their being no women in the crowd of the Saudi Arabia WC match. 

Seen a couple Saudi babes during the matches I’ve watched.

They're still trying to play the free tickets card. Not only is it just lies to try and feed their comfort blanket, they conveniently forget that they virtually emptied the stadium, when given the opportunity to support their ladies team a couple of month ago :lol:

Edited by et tu brute

3 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Quite excited for them to discover Denise Welch’s tweet about Jill Scott.

Would we also be equally excited to discover it?

As a none Twitter user could you give the gist of it please?

24 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

It’s completely wrong like but it’ll rattle them.

Love owt like this.  Not sure if it is deliberate or not, but it’s funny either way.  Nowt makes them FEWM like being mixed up with Geordies.  Except on holidays in the Med when they can’t be arsed to explain the difference. 

Right on cue re Jill Scott;

"They’ve hoodwinked most of the country into thinking things like the Angel of The North is in Newcastle and celebrities from places like Shields and Consett are from Newcastle."

Like we could be arsed getting together and "hoodwinking" people into thinking anything, for some mysterious reason that I can't work out. Everything that ever happens is some bizarre mag conspiracy - they're demented. 

Why can they not understand that 99% of this countries population do not know anything about their existence or - more importantly - care about their struggle to be recognised....  Think of the North East, think of Newcastle....  it is as simple as that.

Just adding to this by means of the edit...

Think of the South East and more often than not people think of London, not Leyton or Charlton...  yes those towns are in what could be considered Greater London but, no-one defines themselves by them.  Sunderland by definition are therefore in Greater Newcastle....   I wonder how they would cope with that concept??

Edited by pinkeye

9 minutes ago, Abacus said:

Right on cue re Jill Scott;

"They’ve hoodwinked most of the country into thinking things like the Angel of The North is in Newcastle and celebrities from places like Shields and Consett are from Newcastle."

Like we could be arsed getting together and "hoodwinking" people into thinking anything, for some mysterious reason that I can't work out. Everything that ever happens is some bizarre mag conspiracy - they're demented. 

That’s the magedia for you 

And we’re all in on it - you don’t need to pretend here ;) 

2 hours ago, Danh1 said:

There was actually. Couple of tidy sorts as well 😳

1 hour ago, RodneyCisse said:

It’s completely wrong like but it’ll rattle them.

Aye, doubt its intentional trolling from Welch, but it has caused the predicted fewm in the comments.

"Good to see ya, good to see ya son... get in!!" #antanddec

EDIT: 'Geordie' now trending on Twitter. #FEWM :lol: 

This one aint gone down well either...

Edited by TK-421