sunderland in the EFL

Big River

3 hours ago, Wallsendmag said:

It was a one way friendship. Bilbao couldn't gice a shite about sunderland. Pretty much similar the the Feyenoord friendship they tried to build until they became so annoying, the Feyenoord Ultras threatened to give a good hiding to anyone who tried to enter De Kuip this season with a Sunderland flag [emoji38]

Probably didn’t help either when the stupid cunts ripped off Ajax’s 3 little birds song. Bit like pretending to be half Irish when Keane/Drumaville came on the scene, then pretending to be loyalists when Tommy Robinson and Celtic come to town.

They’ve got a massive identity crisis which comes with living in a hick town, forever overshadowed by it’s big city neighbours.

An identity crisis that leads then to being hyper attention seekers.  See that creep John Humble for evidence.

Silly cunt pretended he was the Yorkshire Ripper.

Edited by Sima

7 minutes ago, Sima said:

An identity crisis that leads then to being hyper attention seekers.  See that creep John Humble for evidence.

Silly cunt pretended he was the Yorkshire Ripper.

Humble is probably a founding member of groomers.

7 hours ago, Ben said:

Sunderland play Millwall in the championship on Saturday ?? What's gannin on there like ? Do they not know there's a world cup on.

Normally the Second Division pauses for internationals.  I guess they’ve cottoned on that this would be unnecessary for a WC.

I might actually watch the Mackems this weekend on telly, as I can’t be arsed to get up at stupid o’clock to watch the WC (though I could always catch up on the goals - I haven’t seen anything of the WC other than England’s group this week), whereas the Mackem game will be on at sensible o’clock.

3 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Christ, there’s a thread for you.  How many pages until they get to head measurements?

That thread is now six pages long and so far not one dissenting voice.

Brexit central Sunderland in a nutshell.

7 minutes ago, bigfella said:

That thread is now six pages long and so far not one dissenting voice.

Brexit central Sunderland in a nutshell.

I’m willing to bet a fair chunk of the posts are them reassuring themselves that this isn’t racist.  Which is what you have to do whenever you’re being racist, it’s an automatic pass.  The Farage playbook. 

Can anyone remember which transfer window it was where a load of them on RTG used the phrase "mags green with envy" about their signings? :lol:

Feel like it might have been the summer before we got 5th and signed Ba, Cabaye, Santon etc whilst Fat Head Bruce pissed away millions on shite like Craig Gardner, Connor Wickham, Elmo, Ji etc.

2 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Can anyone remember which transfer window it was where a load of them on RTG used the phrase "mags green with envy" about their signings? :lol:

Feel like it might have been the summer before we got 5th and signed Ba, Cabaye, Santon etc whilst Fat Head Bruce pissed away millions on shite like Craig Gardner, Connor Wickham, Elmo, Ji etc.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/dirty-green-mags.605185/