sunderland in the EFL

Big River

23 hours ago, Sima said:

An identity crisis that leads then to being hyper attention seekers.  See that creep John Humble for evidence.

Silly cunt pretended he was the Yorkshire Ripper.

Weirdside jack sima howay son!! 

You cant parody them.

"We've (Sunderland) beat Liverpool to Wickham for £12M"

They 'beat Liverpool to the signing of Connor Whickham' weirdly the same summer their best player went to Liverpool. Its almost like Liverpool could have plucked anybody they wanted from Sunderland's grasp or something.

Canny goal for Forest Green the other week mind. He could have been yours Liverpool.

Edited by Wolfcastle

12 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

I bet this daft mackem regrets getting this done.

Unless he actually wanted a tattoo of him with two hard on's ?

image.thumb.png.386d6d25e8f051e9d1efd9f7657ef7ee.png 

Should that not read NUFC 0 V SAFC 3 ? 

3 hours ago, Paully said:

I’ve only read five pages [emoji38]

They beat Liverpool to sign Whickham [emoji38]

Yet, we’re the deluded ones!

Remember someone posting a "Green With Envy" edit of that Barbara Streisand song and it's still what I hear when the actual song comes on.

40 minutes ago, tomlynnherrington said:

If it starts looking like they may have a chance of promotion this season,the talk will turn to beating us next season and nowt else.Beating us and relegation would be accepted by the majority of the sad mackem bastards

They'd be happy to finish 19th as long as we were 20th and I'm not joking either. They have such a strange, backward mentality.

Class reading that "mags green with envy" patter. The thread then turns into the usual "Newcastle fans spat at SBR" arguments and if you go forwards 50 pages suddenly they've lost to us, got knocked out the Carling Cup to a Championship team and their transfer window that they and Bruce set on fire has turned into infighting and sack the manager (which is odd cos only mags hound managers out and mackems are famed for their patience)

31 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Class reading that "mags green with envy" patter. The thread then turns into the usual "Newcastle fans spat at SBR" arguments and if you go forwards 50 pages suddenly they've lost to us, got knocked out the Carling Cup to a Championship team and their transfer window that they and Bruce set on fire has turned into infighting and sack the manager (which is odd cos only mags hound managers out and mackems are famed for their patience)

Still haven't got over the 6 in a row me , sat here wounded I am. Just pleased I've lived long enough to see the icing on the cake (the takeover) for years it was tit for tat , we win they win  attendances, X amount of seats in the ground, just marvellous seeing the mental breakdown of ya nearest and dearest. Enjoy the ride lads I know we will